It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
(male)

bertious HB User
Hnpp

Hi,
I have hnpp and have lived with it for a while now! The condition is progressive but on many occasions its slow! I have a fast progression of it and i feel sorry for others that are in te same boat!
I'm only 25 years old and already had to give up my carrer as an outdoor instructor.
It gets worse in your hands/wrists and legs! Dropfoot is common but the worst is the feeling of not being able to do the normal things in life! I have problems walking long distances and if i sit for to long pain in my complete body! If your having problems sleeping, its another symptom of hnpp!!

But: like i said i'm only 25years old and i wont let it beat me!! Yes you have to change your life a little but you still have got to get on with things!!

I've found that going to a homeopath and talking to them about it helps!! and talking to others helps the most!
I really hope this helps
Chris

Last edited by moderator2; 07-31-2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s)

The Following User Says Thank You to bertious For This Useful Post:
Kaylabee (02-04-2012)
Closed Thread