It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
(male)

Daddy652 HB User
failed ulnar surgery 1 year later

It has been over 1 year and it is worse that before the surgery. Now the pain not only goes from the elbow to the hand but up the arm into the shoulder/neck and into my ribs and chest wall. My neurologist examined me again today and informed me that a re done surgery had much worse results than the first. I asked if it was possible if this condition was actually due to Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. She poopooed that possibility. I also asked if it is possible that it is a C Spine issue. My neck sounds like rice crispies when I walk and I have had several hits to my spine. I am also experiencing headaches on a regular basis. I never had them before. And I also get pain in my armpit. I am 43, don't smoke/drink and other than being overweight am in OK shape. I just cant stand the constant pain and am getting tired. She has me on Darvoet 100-650 as needed and Im going through anywhere from 4 tabs up to 8 per day everyday for the last 3 months. All it does is take the edge off. I also take gabapentin 600mg 3x day and just got a new script for another med amitriptilne 25mg for nerve pain. Can anyone give me any advice?

Old 08-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
(female)

beachlovr HB User
Re: failed ulnar surgery 1 year later

Too much medicine. Go see a good chiropractor. I found a listing of chiros by state. I happened to have it available so looked up Sioux Falls and there are two potentially good chiros in Sioux Falls: Bruce Hagen or Marcus Jones. You will have to look up the rest of the info. Take a stab at visiting one of them. It would not make you any worse than you already are but it could only make you better. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread