It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #1
(male)

rjohnson1983 HB User
why do I wake up with the left side of my head in pain

why do I wake up with the left side of my head in pain

Old 08-31-2008, 09:03 AM   #2
(female)

JoAnne47250 HB User
Re: why do I wake up with the left side of my head in pain

I have that, too, periodically. Have had an MRI on head/neck, plus xrays on neck. Nothing probative, no brain tumors or pinched nerves. Do you also have tingling in hand/arms feet/legs? I have had that for about 1 year, symptoms come and go. Does you headache make your teeth and neck hurt?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
(male)

rjohnson1983 HB User
Re: why do I wake up with the left side of my head in pain

I have had two spinal fusions in the past year. I have numbness in my left arm and hand. The pain has all went away in my neck but, my head hurts only when I wake up. Also I have been sleeping very long nights. Anywhere from 8-14 hours or more. I also can't wake up to an alarm, or any noise. I am more afraid of not hearing a smoke detector, or someone breaking in. I don't hear my phone, I will wake up with many missed calls from people wondering if I am ok.

Closed Thread