It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2008, 01:24 AM   #1
(female)

IrishEyes08 HB User
Spinal Cord Stimualtion

Hi new to this site, its a great help. I have nerve damage in my left arm for the last 3 yrs (dr hit a nerve while taking blood) and have tried everything, meds, patches, nerve block, trigger injections and accupunture unfortunately nothing worked, the next and only step my PM dr is sugguesting is SCS, I am on the waiting list for the trial test which will be in about 8wks time.

I have read through the threads but alot seems to be the negative which is understandable, as people always write about something that doesnt work not the things that do, So I would love to hear from anyone that it did work for, even for a while, its a big decision, so id like to hear the Pros and Cons for it.....it my last hope for even a bit of pain relief. All help would be appreciated, thanks

Old 09-17-2008, 01:25 AM   #2
(female)

IrishEyes08 HB User
Re: Spinal Cord Stimualtion

Bumping this up, as i would really appreciate some help, thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread