It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #1
(female)

Adbelle HB User
Foot Drop after Hip Replacement

My husband a 35 year old male had THR last November, he was diagnosed with AVN 10 years ago. After the surgery we awoke with terrible pain and foot drop. The pain is gone, but he still has not gained use of his foot. He has done PT and has been seen by 2 neurologist, who say nerves take awhile to heal keep waiting. He has regain some sensation but no motor skills in 10 months.
He went to St. Louis yesterday, he met with Dr. Robert Hagan of the Dellon group about doing nerve decompression on him. The Dr. sounded very hopeful. Has anyone had a procedure done by the Dellon group for foot drop from THR? My husband is reluctant to have anymore surgeries, but the doctor made him have some.
If anyone has a had a procedure by the Dellon group please let me knwo how it went.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread