It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2002, 11:29 AM   #1
whisper

Post trying to find out

Hi All

trying to find out, iv got neruropathy in my legs and feet, had it for over 10 years, now at the bottom of my Back is really bad with the pain, my legs pain very bad when my Back pains and the pain is unbeliveable when it happens together and thats all the time, doses anyboby eles have anything like this,

Old 10-17-2002, 04:23 PM   #2
(female)

avia HB User
Hi Whisper! I see no one has answered you so although I don't have an answer to your question here is another helpful board you may try: [removed].

I am also having numbness, stinging, burning in my arms and legs. They still have not diagnosis me but now they are looking at my neck with has bothered me for a long time. I am to have a spinal MRI and EMG in a couple of weeks. Good Luck to you.

[Hi As per the posting policy, no free advertising.
Please do not use our forums to promote another. Thank you!]

[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 10-21-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2002, 10:23 AM   #3
whisper

Hi Avia

thanks for your help and for the link, but for some reason are other i cant seem to get through, i hope everything as gone alright for you keep in touch let me no how things went

Old 11-07-2002, 06:06 PM   #4

LarryGCline HB User
Whisper (kinda neat) In other postings on Nueropathy, I have listed several tests ie. MRI,MRA,CTscans, NVC?NVS, SER, SSEP, mylogram, and spinals. Difinitive answer for Dx of small fiber neuropathy came from Autonomics testing and nerve tissue byopsy. A lot of people, as I have found over 50 months, are effected by "neuropathies". It is difficult to get doctors and health care professional convinced that it is physiological rather than physcological. There are few answers, however, remain possitive and know there is quanitative studies going on continually @ several quality facilities. Best wishes, Larry

Old 11-09-2002, 11:38 AM   #5
(female)

avia HB User
Have you been tested for B12 deficiency? A lot of folks have discovered they feel better after taking shots and vitimins so check into that avenue.

Closed Thread