Electric shock sensation in hands/feet
HELP MEMBERS!!! Two weeks ago, I was spraying the roses for bugs. I did not have gloves on, and I got a few good puncture wounds from the thorns on the back of my hands. The next evening, I was inside, walked outside, and felt as it it was beginning to sprinkle. It was all over my body. Within the next 24 hours, I began feeling something like electric shocks going through my arms, legs, hands and feet. Now, it has primarily settled in my hands, occasionally my feet. I spoke with my doctor, who wants blood tests,, but I can see he does not have a clue because most infections from roses don't have my symptoms. No tingling, no numbness, no redness, no bumps -- just those awful electric shocks/bee stings all through my hands and feet. What should I do???