It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2012, 02:08 AM   #1
(female)

June89 HB UserJune89 HB UserJune89 HB UserJune89 HB UserJune89 HB UserJune89 HB UserJune89 HB User
Red face Peeing Question?

Hi
I have an embarassing question t ask but I want to know if anyone has a problem with peeing? What I mean is, I sit for awhile & try to pee just can't feel that release. Sometimes I don't feel the urge to go. Just wondered if this is PN or side effect from drugs? There I asked Thanks June

Old 03-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

tingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB Usertingles HB User
Re: Peeing Question?

Well, it could be the neuropathy, it can do many embarrassing things to guys too. Most likely are you taking opiates? These will mess with your bladder responses terribly.

The Following User Says Thank You to tingles For This Useful Post:
June89 (03-18-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #3
(female)

daisymaegrl HB Userdaisymaegrl HB Userdaisymaegrl HB Userdaisymaegrl HB Userdaisymaegrl HB Userdaisymaegrl HB Userdaisymaegrl HB Userdaisymaegrl HB Userdaisymaegrl HB User

Hi, there is autonomic neuropathy, which is a form of peripheral neuropathy, that can cause problems with bladder function. It might be best to discuss with your doctor as it can cause problems with incontinence, urge to pee, inability to urinate etc.

I have problems as well, I seem to want to go a lot more than I used to. But my age is 60 so I am expecting some things in that department such as the type of incontinence that comes with age. I am on opiates as well, so like Tingles says, they can make a difference.

My advice is to check with your doc. Better on the safe side I guess.
It's time for me to to have a physical, so will bring it up with my doc too.
Hope you figure things out. Lots of surprises with neuropathy!!!
Cheers, Daisy

The Following User Says Thank You to daisymaegrl For This Useful Post:
June89 (03-18-2012)
Old 04-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
(male)

backman01 HB Userbackman01 HB User

I know when i took Flexeril at bed time i would wake up at 3 having to pee really bad when i got the bathroom i could not go man that really scared me,i quil the flexeril havent had any problem since, Rick pa

The Following User Says Thank You to backman01 For This Useful Post:
June89 (04-09-2012)
Reply Reply