It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
(female)

Gladyslopez HB User
Smile Carpal Tunnel & Cubital Tunnel Syndrome

Last week, I was diagnosed with both syndromes so I have been searching for any information anyone can have to offer. When the pain started a couple weeks ago it was on my left hand that went up to my arm. The upper arm felt weak but now, I've been feeling a pain on my upper back (from shoulder) & in my neck.
I have seen a Chiropractic who is also licensed to do Acupuncture & had some acupuncture which has helped. However the back and neck pain just started. Sometimes it feels hot or a tingling sensation on the upper back and neck. Has anyone experienced these symptoms? If so, how have you treated it? A doctor mentioned that besides our repetitive movements the way we sleep also adds to the discomfort. He suggested that if mt mattress is older than 10 years old, that I look into purchasing a semi-firm mattress. I also looked into mattresses and am confused. Not sure what the best kind would be and I'm not sure if I want to spend over $1500.00 on a mattress I don't know of or heard anything about.
I am open to suggestions or recommendations . Thank you for your time

Gladys

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply