It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Terlin HB User
Pain increasing almost daily

Was dx with neuropathy in 98 just had foot pain and numbness up to knee 2011 April was in very good physical shape left foot started hurting, couldn't walk without shoes.had inguinal hernia surgery then and then things went down hill fast. Neuro had me on neurotin , bad side effects, then gabapentin, then cymbalta. Pain spreading up my body. Had MRI in 98 and two in 2012 because I switched neuros. C5s1 spinal stenolisois grade not much different from 98. Since June muscle weakness throughout body defacating problems loss of balance numbnes in face feeling out of body. Pain burning on hands arms, clothes irritate me, had skin punch, showed small fiber neuropathy new emg dr results showed normal, not what 1st neuro tested, now neuro wants another MRI of thoriac and lumbar spine. With all this wide spread symptoms shouldn't the cervical spine be looked at, can't compression from up top affect entire body. Had battery of blood tests all negetive. Used to drink up to a year ago quit and all this any ideas or anybody with similar problem?thanks going nuts

Last edited by Terlin; 02-03-2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Please someone respond now feel like loosing cognitive function

Reply Reply