It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Neuropathy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 659
Terlin HB User
Red face Body cold

Anybody have we're the whole body gets cold along with there burning pain and numbness even in 74degree room.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
Newbie
(female)
 
MissDiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 3
MissDiana HB User
Unhappy Re: Body cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terlin View Post
Anybody have we're the whole body gets cold along with there burning pain and numbness even in 74degree room.
Hey Terlin... I too have the same thing going on as you. Its gotta be one of the weirdest things...and I hate it. My body can't figure out if its just trying to cool itself off for all the burning or if it is really cold. Strange stuff. Do you have the little tiny red spots on the surface of your skin?
I have been burning soooo bad with the berometer changes lately, that sometimes it gets unbearable. But what else can we do. Hot baths help for a bit but then I'm back to square one. Sucks big time. The little tiny red dots are the nerves coming to the surface, so to speak, as little blood spots. I wake up just burning soooo bad in the mornings. But once again...i have to just bite the bullet and bear it. So your not alone in the Cold skin ordeal...I thought I was, until I seen your post. The loritab numbs my body enough where it helps the burning. Hang in there and have a good day Terlin. Prayers are with you and everyone going thru this nightmare we all live with.

Last edited by MissDiana; 05-13-2013 at 09:49 AM.

 
Reply With Quote
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 05-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
Newbie
(female)
 
MissDiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 3
MissDiana HB User
Unhappy Re: Body cold

I hope it posted...hmm

Last edited by MissDiana; 05-13-2013 at 10:12 AM.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 659
Terlin HB User
Re: Body cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDiana View Post
Hey Terlin... I too have the same thing going on as you. Its gotta be one of the weirdest things...and I hate it. My body can't figure out if its just trying to cool itself off for all the burning or if it is really cold. Strange stuff. Do you have the little tiny red spots on the surface of your skin?
I have been burning soooo bad with the berometer changes lately, that sometimes it gets unbearable. But what else can we do. Hot baths help for a bit but then I'm back to square one. Sucks big time. The little tiny red dots are the nerves coming to the surface, so to speak, as little blood spots. I wake up just burning soooo bad in the mornings. But once again...i have to just bite the bullet and bear it. So your not alone in the Cold skin ordeal...I thought I was, until I seen your post. The loritab numbs my body enough where it helps the burning. Hang in there and have a good day Terlin. Prayers are with you and everyone going thru this nightmare we all live with.
I'm like this 24/7 nerves wholebody even head burning cold body feels like sandpaper difficulty swallowing and breathing
Do you have all that?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,108
solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Body cold

Hi Terlin,

Has any of the Drs suggested you might be suffering from Anxiety.
If all your test's have come back negative then this is a possibility. You would be amazed at the health problem's associated with anxiety. The medication prescribed for that can take awhile to work but help they do, I know because I've had them.
Another thing that you might find helpful, I certainly did when I had Sinus problem's was Accupuncture.
I hope you find an answer,
Good Luck,

Solofelix.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 659
Terlin HB User
Re: Body cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
Hi Terlin,

Has any of the Drs suggested you might be suffering from Anxiety.
If all your test's have come back negative then this is a possibility. You would be amazed at the health problem's associated with anxiety. The medication prescribed for that can take awhile to work but help they do, I know because I've had them.
Another thing that you might find helpful, I certainly did when I had Sinus problem's was Accupuncture.
I hope you find an answer,
Good Luck,

Solofelix.
Yes they have I have been on all types of meds and seeing a therapist but it's so painfull for me to get there clothes on my body iratate me they
Feel confining heavy and also like sandpaper also have severely bloated abdomin with a non relaxing anal sphincter. Can't sit it takes my breath away. And painfull rear end

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #7
Newbie
(female)
 
MissDiana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 3
MissDiana HB User
Re: Body cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terlin View Post
I'm like this 24/7 nerves wholebody even head burning cold body feels like sandpaper difficulty swallowing and breathing
Do you have all that?
Yeah I have all that too. Have been like this for a few years now. At night and in the mornings its worse.
The one thing I don't have tho that you do is the sandpaper skin. I always think because my body keeps trying to cool itself down, it releases little sweat particles on my skin that keeps it soft...just my thought on it.. I do sweat alot tho...the docs blame that on menipause, but I don't feel thats what it is. Do you find yourself sweating much?
I have a problem swallowing too, and have a hard time getting more air.
In logic, the nervous system has alot to do with all of this. I get the tiny red dots on my skin...all over. Do you? they are realllllllllly tiny. My ears ring really bad too...what about yours?

 
Reply With Quote
Reply Reply




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added








TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



tingles (48), Aussie100 (34), RisingParrot (34), daisymaegrl (33), Ruby8 (27), captinsane1 (25), June89 (22), LasVegasgirl (10), awlright (10), jverive (9)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1177), MSJayhawk (1004), Apollo123 (903), Titchou (847), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (758), ladybud (753), sammy64 (668), midwest1 (668), BlueSkies14 (610)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!