It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nutritional Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2005, 08:58 PM   #151
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: Losec, anyone? This is about testing for gluten....

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I just seen that, we'll that's cool.

Old 07-06-2005, 04:47 PM   #152
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

hey..lollllllllllll yeah..
well i didnt fell to good today, maybe i had to much to eat yesterday..lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 05:40 PM   #153
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg
hey..lollllllllllll yeah..
well i didnt fell to good today, maybe i had to much to eat yesterday..lol
What's wrong you don't feel good?
Well, no joke, i've been constipated for 3 days, ever since I ate organic chicken dogs on buns and organic macaroni salad. Well, I did a test today and ate some "All bran" cereal to see if it would help, yah right, i've been ill all day. I'm bloated, constipated and EVERYTHING. THe primary ingredient is wheat, but I just wanted to see if it would really help me. I've taken stool softners for the past 3 days, ate really healthy the last two days, and continued my benefiber. I HATE this. I don't even feel like working out today. My tummy feels horrible. I just drank some peppermint tea and a dose of pepto bismol. I can feel the stuff stuck in my tummy, I REALLY HATE this losec. I think it is gluten. What's wrong with you?

Old 07-06-2005, 06:11 PM   #154
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

well jess... im not that sick..you know i just had funny looking stools this morning..and, felt a little weak..hmm well i did use my sisters toaster yesterday..but, im all good now..i feel ok now jess.. .. Hmm you dont sound to good.. .. damn i wish i could help out more.. .. you mean you didnt go to the BR..in the last 3 days.?? thats pretty serious there jess... please help yourself, cuz i cant do better then this.. .... darn.. it sucks ..

cheer up..

gluten dont like you jess...

Old 07-06-2005, 06:32 PM   #155
Senior Veteran
(female)

I know it's gluten but I think my body REALLY doesn't like wheat. I think I can handle oatmeal but when it comes to wheat pasta, wheat bread, I SWEAR that it makes me sick. Oh well.hehe
I'm thinking about buying those Elev8 me bars, they look REALLY healthy, i looked it up. I like the fact that the ingredients are whey protein, NO WHEAT OR GLUTEN, and ALL natural ingredients. Good look losec!

Old 07-06-2005, 06:55 PM   #156
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

what do you mean with this good look losec.?? lolll

yeah you should get some of those they will make you feel fantastic..trust me..

Old 07-06-2005, 07:19 PM   #157
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
what do you mean with this good look losec.?? lolll

yeah you should get some of those they will make you feel fantastic..trust me..
I meant good looking out, you know? We used to say it in high school,lol it sort of means, thanks for the idea. Something like that lol.
Yeah, I'm going back on that VERY low gluten diet,and if the tests confirm that i'm intolorant, then i'm going completely gluten free. It was 4th of July and today was a testlol. I'm gonna watch EVERTHING that I eat though. Unfortunately, they don't sell those Elev8 me bars at whole foods, but I guess i'll order them. I wish they did sell them here. THE ONLY gluten free protein bars that they sell is called "THink Thin" bars but I don't like em too much, but they will do until the order comes in. Yesterday, I was so sick of being constipated, I thought, well instead of the benefiber, I'll try this all bran high fiber cereal...just as a test...well it didn't work. I know it was a dumb move but I just wanted to see.lol Cause I always get the advice, well try some high fiber cereal. THis is the second time and the LAST time i'll ever do that. Oh well.

Oh, and a LITTLE crumb gotcha sick, darn!! See, that's why i'm afraid to TOTALLY omit gluten from my diet just in case i eat it by accident and get REALLY sick.
WAIT, I thought that your sister was totally gluten free?

Last edited by Jess75; 07-06-2005 at 07:24 PM.

Old 07-06-2005, 07:39 PM   #158
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

yeah jess.. she is gluten free and, i used her toaster which is posta be gluten free.. free from wheat crumbs from the kids..lol.. but, maybe it wasnt that..i also didnt chew those pizzas enough, like i just gulped them down..lol like a lion or somtin..maybe it was just an indigestion or somtin..u know. .. or maybe the chocolate milk i had with my sisters boy(my nephew)..its organic hot chocolate which i bought for them...but, maybe it was that..dunno, lol.. maybe it wasnt gluten at all... sh1t happens Jessica.. even when you'r on the healthiest diet.. Anyways, you shouldnt think about a little crum jess... becuz if gluten is the 'Bad guy' trust me, you will stay away from it.. ..

for me its like second nature.. ..

se ya layta..

keep the smile jess.. bacuz it will get betta..I promise

Old 07-06-2005, 07:42 PM   #159
Senior Veteran
(female)

Yeah, your right!
Thanks Losec, I'll let you know how I feel in the next couple of days cause I"M NOT GOING TO EAT THIS STUFF!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2005, 07:47 PM   #160
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

wow jess you'r pretty fast tonight...you post like pretty quick..lol hehehe..whats with all those party hats.... you have the coolest expresions..lol ..

I made a nice stew today and, just ploped it on some organic brown rice..wowo i ate like a mountain of it..lol.. im a pig, huh!?!?

>>

Old 07-06-2005, 07:57 PM   #161
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
wow jess you'r pretty fast tonight...you post like pretty quick..lol hehehe..whats with all those party hats.... you have the coolest expresions..lol ..

I made a nice stew today and, just ploped it on some organic brown rice..wowo i ate like a mountain of it..lol.. im a pig, huh!?!?

>>
Told ya i'm fast.
Yeah, i just posted about healthy snacking and I don't see anything wrong with cottage cheese and yogurt do you?
What about ice cream do YOU Eat that?
What kind of milk do you drink?
No your not a pig, lol.
I felt like a big glutennated pig the other day LOLLL
We had macoroni salad, WHOLE wheat buns for the meat and all that jazz. Yeah, it was fun at that exact moment but not for the last few days. Sometimes I think it's in my head, i really do.
Yeah, my emotions are always mixed up so I use different emotions by illustrating my lil men!!!!LOL
One day i'm feeling fine then 2 days later I can't go to the bathroom, and not to mention the other ups and downs of life yah know,LOL....drives me absolutely crazy losec sometims.

Last edited by Jess75; 07-06-2005 at 07:58 PM.

Old 07-06-2005, 08:16 PM   #162
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

so im not a pig..kool ..

i just bought some goat milk today..im gonna try that..if the dairy products agree with you, then eat them but, dont over do it..ya know. Yes I do eat ice cream... i get this vanilla kind from Nestle with Omega 3, 6, 9 in it, its very yummy, i also got gluten free cones..lol.. are you eating ice cream.?? what kind.. gotta check it first.. I also have some Hagen Daz..ya know..but, ya know, its the sugar... and, sugar..well ...

>>

Old 07-06-2005, 08:23 PM   #163
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
so im not a pig..kool ..

i just bought some goat milk today..im gonna try that..if the dairy products agree with you, then eat them but, dont over do it..ya know. Yes I do eat ice cream... i get this vanilla kind from Nestle with Omega 3, 6, 9 in it, its very yummy, i also got gluten free cones..lol.. are you eating ice cream.?? what kind.. gotta check it first.. I also have some Hagen Daz..ya know..but, ya know, its the sugar... and, sugar..well ...

>>
Oh wow, ice cream with omega 3, 6, and 9...very good! How many grams of fat in a serving?
I usually buy the mint chocolate chip from Eddy's(that's what I have right now).
What about cottage cheese and yogurt? Do YOU think it's healthy to eat that? I think I handle it fine. Especially the yogurt and Kefir...btw, kefir is REALLY good for you.
Are you eating enough fish? I highly suggest fish oil.

Last edited by Jess75; 07-06-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Old 07-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #164
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

yeah i know, iv got some lined up for this week and, im also going fishing soon..now thats gonna be somtin healthy. .. i eat cottage cheese in pasta.. yogurt too... but, not to much..well a little less then before..lol

well the ice cream i eat..
Fat- 7g
Saturated- 4.5g
Trans- 0.3g
Polyunsaturated- 0.3g

Per 125 ml serving

you are much better then me with the specs.. what do you think..

Eddy's wow, i would want some of that, i know its gluten free..

Last edited by Losec20mg; 07-06-2005 at 08:51 PM.

Old 07-06-2005, 08:48 PM   #165
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
yeah i know, iv got some lined up for this week and, im also going fishing soon..now thats gonna be somtin healthy. .. i eat cottage cheese in pasta.. yogurt too... but, not to much..well a little less then before..lol

well the ice cream i eat..
Fat- 7g
Saturated- 4.5g
Trans- 0.3g
Polyunsaturated- 0.3g

Per 125 ml serving

you are much better then me with the specs.. what do you think..

Eddy's wow, i would want some of that, i know its gluten free..
Oh really, is it gluten free? Kool
That stuff looks real healthy dude! Hopefully whole foods has it.
I guess your eating less yogurt than before due to all of this dairy contraversey huh?
Losec, I only like meat like once a day, or some days I don't want any at all. I couldn't imagine ONLY eating meat, veggies, and fruit. I like cereal, yogurt, toast, ya know! I'll bet your getting tired....it's fun discussing healthy eating with ya!

Last edited by Jess75; 07-06-2005 at 08:53 PM.

Closed Thread