It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nutritional Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2005, 01:05 PM   #286
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: Losec, anyone? This is about testing for gluten....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg
ok jessica, just pop in somtimes.. .. good luck with your studies.
Thanks...I'll let you know how it goes!

Old 10-15-2005, 06:40 PM   #287
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hey Losec,
I know it's been a while since I've popped in here. Sometimes these boards get so monotonous that I HAVE to break for a while, but I didn't forget about ya!lol I'm ALREADY at my midterm for the semester and I have a B in the class so far! This is the hardest semester of nursing too.

ANyhow, I tried that gf diet and then I got so busy with school, and in addition to school, I decided to take a babysitting job during the day, one 4y/o and one 3 year old, not to mention Miranda is 3.(just turned 3 on the 25). So, I got REAL sick, like a bad head cold then it turned to a REAL bad stomach flu and I was only eating chicken noodle soup(I LOVE THIS STUFF) and crackers and that's all full of wheat. My stomach flu would not go away, and I had real bad diarhea not to mention my diet prior to this wasn't completely Gluten free. Well, I'm back on this diet again because I really think this is it. I canceld my appt for a colonoscopy and rescheduled for december. Anyhow, I just went to whole foods and got a bunch of GF food and I'm trying this again, it's so hard man. EVERYTHING has freakin gluten in it. I hate those frozen breads, but I HAVE been eatin rice pasta. Oh, and we had to learn about it again in nursing and the major signs are constipation and diarea.
THe instructor also asked the class if anybody knew of anyone with celiac disease and I raised my hand and said, yah some guy didn't get diagnosed till he was an adult(meaning you , LOL) and I told her you were real sick and having steatorrea(is what they call it, like foul smelling fatty stool, we had to learn that). But the section we were learining about was children with celiac. Anyhow I just wanted to tell you that I'm trying to be real good again and i'm starting to feel better. It was the worse stomach flu I ever had! How have you been?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2005, 08:55 AM   #288
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

hi jessicca how are you.?? .. its like i havent seen you in a million years..lol anyhow im doing very good, just the odd contamination here and, there, but aside form that im good. I really need to follow my diet Jess... I have no choice but, its a good one.. and, you learn how to eat right as time goes by, you learn all the little tricks with the gluten free diet.. and, you will know exactly what to eat.. trust me jess its real worth it. .. I want you to feel good, its important. ..

rheanna should come in here..

Im here if you need me..

Last edited by Losec20mg; 10-16-2005 at 08:59 AM.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:10 PM   #289
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
hi jessicca how are you.?? .. its like i havent seen you in a million years..lol anyhow im doing very good, just the odd contamination here and, there, but aside form that im good. I really need to follow my diet Jess... I have no choice but, its a good one.. and, you learn how to eat right as time goes by, you learn all the little tricks with the gluten free diet.. and, you will know exactly what to eat.. trust me jess its real worth it. .. I want you to feel good, its important. ..

rheanna should come in here..

Im here if you need me..
Cool, I guess this could be our personal thread. Well, obviously it already is. Were you contaminated lately or something, and what was it?

Old 10-17-2005, 04:09 PM   #290
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

hmm well yeah.. it did happen last week, just got some burning like reflux thingy but, it passed.. it was from roasted peppers my neighbour gave me.. he proly had some gluten on his grill.. i juts had discomfort jess... dont worry im still alive..

Old 10-18-2005, 08:00 PM   #291
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
hmm well yeah.. it did happen last week, just got some burning like reflux thingy but, it passed.. it was from roasted peppers my neighbour gave me.. he proly had some gluten on his grill.. i juts had discomfort jess... dont worry im still alive..
Cool, see ya around! LOL

Old 10-20-2005, 09:00 AM   #292
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

hey Jessica..LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Old 10-20-2005, 09:13 PM   #293
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hehehe, I Losec!
You know, I'm trying really hard to stay away from gluten. It's so tempting to eat out and order whatever sometimes you know? But oh well. So, any news or ideas with some kind of gluten related thing? LOLLLLL

Old 10-21-2005, 07:08 AM   #294
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

LOLLLLLLLL.. you can make you'r own hamburgers and, pizza's at home, Jessica.. .. ask me whatever you want..

Old 10-23-2005, 07:57 AM   #295
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
LOLLLLLLLL.. you can make you'r own hamburgers and, pizza's at home, Jessica.. .. ask me whatever you want..
Yeah, but it's still hard, i'll keep in touch!

Old 10-23-2005, 04:43 PM   #296
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

yes Jessica, please keep in touch.. bye bye

Old 11-27-2005, 05:28 PM   #297
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hey Losec,
Just wanna say hello and to check out the LICE thread over in child's health. I responded to a mother and you could read my story! This is NUTS!! I've been so busy but anyhow, it may amuse you.

Old 12-02-2005, 08:57 PM   #298
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

omg jess... you guys got Lise..eyyyyyy

Closed Thread