It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nutritional Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2005, 12:38 PM   #31
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User
Re: Losec, anyone? This is about testing for gluten....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losec20mg
jess.. you make me die..lol anyways a WOK is an electric..kinda big pot thingy shaped funny, the chineese use it all the time.. you should get one..cuz you can also make your veggies useing just water..this way you will steam them rather then fry them.. 1/2 cup of water in the wok and, you can throw in as many veggies as you like..hope you'r getting this..

chow
K, i guess i'm gonna make it tomorrow or something, and i'm going to look into getting this WOK, lol.
Thanks ALOT, and i'll be getting back to let you know how it went(hopefully i don't burn the house downLOLLLL)!!! I don't know what i'm gonna eat today, i may order out. Weekends are usually my pizza time. And i don't have my car, and don't have a wok, so i guess i'm gonna order a salad and pizza for my little one.
tootell loo

Oh yah, could i cook the meat in a frying pan? I'm sure you can, or do you recommend any other fancy things,lol? ONE more question and i'll leave you alone, lol, you said that the corn dough you get for your pizza comes in a can? SO I guess i'm gonna have to get one of those "roller" thingy's to roll it out right? Or can i buy it alread "rolled" out? Sorry, and your such a help!!! And, from reading on the nutrition board about how healthy you eat....gives me such an inspiration because you eat so darn healthy, and that's like a totally awesome thing! Seriously, I know that if i eat real healthy i'll feel alot better.

Last edited by Jess75; 06-25-2005 at 01:07 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2005, 01:11 PM   #32
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

of course you can cook it in a frying pan.. duh..but, the right way would be to use that darn WOK..lol why are you ordering out..thats not sexy at all.. can you just make yourself..ya know, tuna salad, or potatoe salad with tomatoes in it..or chicken breast with green beans and, mushrooms..simple stuff like that..with organic BBQ sauce from Mr.Spice.. come on jess.. start cooking its intersting..
tonight i have home made risotto with rapini, and, parmesan cheese..all melted up..its sooo good..hehehe-- suffa..lol (joke)

see ya latya

Old 06-25-2005, 01:18 PM   #33
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
of course you can cook it in a frying pan.. duh..but, the right way would be to use that darn WOK..lol why are you ordering out..thats not sexy at all.. can you just make yourself..ya know, tuna salad, or potatoe salad with tomatoes in it..or chicken breast with green beans and, mushrooms..simple stuff like that..with organic BBQ sauce from Mr.Spice.. come on jess.. start cooking its intersting..
tonight i have home made risotto with rapini, and, parmesan cheese..all melted up..its sooo good..hehehe-- suffa..lol (joke)

see ya latya
Yah, tuna sounds good. ANd, I don't order out that much, lol. And if i do, it's gonna be a chicken salad with extra veggies. Not THAT bad is it??? And i'm sorry for being so dumb but I NEVER cooked anything like this before, and I was never taught except for eggs, and making soup on the stove.lol I"m telling ya, I want to make a change.
EDITING LATER:
OH YAY, guess what? I just found a frozen dinner that i bought from Amy's which is made with organic tofu with brown rice and vegetables, gluten free baby!!lol Haha, that's what i'll eat. I have chicken and stuff but this will be better. My little one is SOOO picky, I'm gonna make her these organic fries with organic chicken tenders(gluten free belive it or not). She drinks this juice that's has vegetable and fruit juices in it sooo i dunno. I stress so much over this child cause she doesn't want to eat anything healthy.

Last edited by Jess75; 06-25-2005 at 01:29 PM.

Old 06-25-2005, 01:49 PM   #34
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

ya I know..but, thats all your fault jess.. she's proly use to eating all those prepared foods you have given her..poor little child.. anyways its time you make this change..wether your positive or not..doesnt mean anything..i wanna teach you, but, you are the BOSS of yourself.. and, if you start now maybe your little one will get use to your cooking and, will love you even more.. You would make everyone happy jess.. I mean look at me, Im a sexy guy..LOLLLLLLLLLLLlll but, i cook everday..im sooo healthy and, everyone sees it .. you know jess... with this diet my body never smells, even when i dont wash for like 24hrs..eww.. ..

layta..

man people must think were nuts..lol

Old 06-25-2005, 02:02 PM   #35
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
ya I know..but, thats all your fault jess.. she's proly use to eating all those prepared foods you have given her..poor little child.. anyways its time you make this change..wether your positive or not..doesnt mean anything..i wanna teach you, but, you are the BOSS of yourself.. and, if you start now maybe your little one will get use to your cooking and, will love you even more.. You would make everyone happy jess.. I mean look at me, Im a sexy guy..LOLLLLLLLLLLLlll but, i cook everday..im sooo healthy and, everyone sees it .. you know jess... with this diet my body never smells, even when i dont wash for like 24hrs..eww.. ..

layta..

man people must think were nuts..lol
YOUR SOOOOO FUNNY, LOL. You said "Look at me i'm a sexy guy." But i cant see ya!!!LOLLLLLLLLLL Hey, I don't give her prepared foods. I buy those chicken tenders from the health food store and the fries and heat them up. I give her 100% whole wheat with natural peanut butter and organic jelly WITHOUT corn syrup. I buy her natural whole grain waffles and even organic butter. She WILL not eat veggies even when I first introduced them to her.
Here's what she'll eat
Oatmeal(kashi, and i throw organic flaxseed oil/fish on alternate days, strawberries, blueberries, banannas, and the like)

Yogurt(stoney field organic)

Whole wheat bread(ALL natural) with natural peanut butter and organic jelly

Pizza, lol(she'll eat the frozen kind that's already made WITHOUT preservatives, once and a while she'll eat pizza hut(sorry my favorite pizza lol)

These whole grain bars with jelly in them by Natures way, and OH did i mention organic!

Grilled cheese with whole wheat

Cantelope, cucumbers, watermelon, NO VEGGIES except her juice.

And one thing that she loves is ravioli's by chef boyardee. I know that's not too good but she loves it and i used to LOVE it when i was a kid(that and oodles of noodles,lol)
What else lets' see......I think THAT'S it. SHe don't like nothing else really. Not even spagetti too much, or mac and cheese. Do you think giving wheat to a child is bad? I don't cause i think it's harder for adults to digest it as we get older. She doesn't even like milk, so i give her like 2 or 3 yogurts a day, she LOVE'S yogur.lol

You don't smell after 24 hours, lol. I sure hope not! haha I'm very happy that you said that you want to help. This is gonna be a whole new horizon.

Haha, I forgot to comment on you saying mann people think we're nuts, haha. I don't care cause i know that i am.lol No but seriously, I wonder that too.haha

Last edited by Jess75; 06-25-2005 at 02:19 PM.

Old 06-25-2005, 02:21 PM   #36
Senior Veteran
(female)

YOUR SOOOOO FUNNY, LOL. You said "Look at me i'm a sexy guy." But i cant see ya!!!LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Hey, I don't give her prepared foods. I buy those chicken tenders from the health food store and the fries and heat them up. I give her 100% whole wheat with natural peanut butter and organic jelly WITHOUT corn syrup. I buy her natural whole grain waffles and even organic butter. She WILL not eat veggies even when I first introduced them to her.
Here's what she'll eat
Oatmeal(kashi, and i throw organic flaxseed oil/fish on alternate days, strawberries, blueberries, banannas, and the like)

Yogurt(stoney field organic)

Whole wheat bread(ALL natural) with natural peanut butter and organic jelly

Pizza, lol(she'll eat the frozen kind that's already made WITHOUT preservatives, once and a while she'll eat pizza hut(sorry my favorite pizza lol)

These whole grain bars with jelly in them by Natures way, and OH did i mention organic!

Grilled cheese with whole wheat

Cantelope, cucumbers, watermelon, NO VEGGIES except her juice.

And one thing that she loves is ravioli's by chef boyardee. I know that's not too good but she loves it and i used to LOVE it when i was a kid(that and oodles of noodles,lol)
What else lets' see......I think THAT'S it. SHe don't like nothing else really. Not even spagetti too much, or mac and cheese. Do you think giving wheat to a child is bad? I don't cause i think it's harder for adults to digest it as we get older. She doesn't even like milk, so i give her like 2 or 3 yogurts a day, she LOVE'S yogur.lol

You don't smell after 24 hours, lol. I sure hope not! haha I'm very happy that you said that you want to help. This is gonna be a whole new horizon.

Haha, I forgot to comment on you saying mann people think we're nuts, haha. I don't care cause i know that i am.lol No but seriously, I wonder that too.LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Last edited by Jess75; 06-25-2005 at 02:22 PM.

Old 06-25-2005, 03:22 PM   #37
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

hahahahaha..too funny girl.. anyways your little one can eat wheat, its fine but dont give her like 7 meals a day only of wheat, cuz that would be really bad..oh yeah.. and, why are you nuts.??

Old 06-25-2005, 05:43 PM   #38
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
hahahahaha..too funny girl.. anyways your little one can eat wheat, its fine but dont give her like 7 meals a day only of wheat, cuz that would be really bad..oh yeah.. and, why are you nuts.??
Oh no, i probably give her about 3-4 small servings of whole grains(cereals like oatmeal and whole wheat.) Luckily, she eats whole wheat cuz my mum says that I wouldn't eat anything other than white. I tried giving her rye but she doesn't like it.
And why am I nuts??? hmmmmm, Well for one thing, I'm always changing my mind about stuff. Like, one minute i'm all about organic cow's milk and the next minute I think to myself "you know, this doesn't seem logical to be drinking milk from a COW."LOL Then I'll be all about the soy and say, "Oh, almost every website states that soy "lowers cholesterol, and is heart healthy, bla bla bla." Then i'll come on here, LOL, and I'll read posts about how bad it is. THen I'll research it, and say "Well, no more soy for me." Then i try a gluten free diet for a few days, and suddenly change my mind.LOL At least I'm being receptive to this nonsense way of thinking that I do. I just have to come up with some kind of conclusion that I'm gonna stick with so i don't drive myself crazy. I fear of ever having to die young of cancer or something, and leave my daughter on this earth without me. It's not an obsession or nething, it's just that I want to be at my optimal best in this life, ya know. Like be strong and healthy all the way to old age.
Plus, my friends always tell me that i'm nuts, i guess cause of my sense of humor.hehe I've calmed down alot though.

Old 06-25-2005, 07:11 PM   #39
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

jess... i think you'r pretty smart but, im smarter..lol anyways if you wanna be at your optimal best, then you betta start eating like me.. lol PRONTO..hehehe no but, seriously im not joking.. ever since iv known you, you'v been sick like what..hmm 10 times..and, me..Well NEVER..lol.. I had some of that So Nice soy milk today, 1 glass.. lol know what, iv reached 174lbs..is that to much..or is it like unsexy..lol. Did you ever find those frozen pizza crusts Gluten free.??

Old 06-25-2005, 07:44 PM   #40
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
jess... i think you'r pretty smart but, im smarter..lol anyways if you wanna be at your optimal best, then you betta start eating like me.. lol PRONTO..hehehe no but, seriously im not joking.. ever since iv known you, you'v been sick like what..hmm 10 times..and, me..Well NEVER..lol.. I had some of that So Nice soy milk today, 1 glass.. lol know what, iv reached 174lbs..is that to much..or is it like unsexy..lol. Did you ever find those frozen pizza crusts Gluten free.??
Let's see 5ft9 right? And 174...hmmm not sure, i'll get back to you on that.lol Do you feel heavy? Only you know right? UNSEXY, you crack me up with that word "SEXY."LOLLL Do you exercise?? You may eat healthy but exercise is VERY important, remember, when you don't move it..you lose it! And yes, i just always thought that being constipated and stuff was just the way my system worked, I didnt think it was related to food(cause I always made sure i had my fiber), we'll seel And, I NEVER heard of soy nice. I bought Silk(may not be buying that anymore lol). Now on the nutrition boards, the one poster said that legumes are bad, rice, PEANUTS....What the **** are we supposed to eat!LOL No, I didn't make it to whole foods yet. My husband won't be home till tomorrow, he's gambling at atlantic city(oyiyoiyoi) so I won't have the car till tomorrow. Isn't the crust already prepackaged so I won't have to use the "roller' thingey? THanks losec, this is very helpful!!

Oh, so I could answer your question about your weight.... Are you small, medium, or large framed?

Last edited by Jess75; 06-25-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:08 PM   #41
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

hahaha I saw what you ate today, not bad at all.... do you really think im helping you.?? You know jess..it is up to you to eat better I can just guide you through..but, it is you to make the change.. .

Last edited by Losec20mg; 06-25-2005 at 08:18 PM.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:14 PM   #42
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
hahaha I saw what you ate today, not bad at all.... do you reallt think im helping you.?? You know jess..it is up to you to eat better and, can just guide you through..but, it is you to make the change.. .
Yes you are helping me alot!!! , did you read the previous thread right before this about your weight and such? i'll check on that for you.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:19 PM   #43
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

are you calling me fat or somtin.?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

im a medium framed..i think. How would i know.??

Last edited by Losec20mg; 06-25-2005 at 08:23 PM.

Old 06-25-2005, 08:24 PM   #44
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
You didn't answer ANY of my questions from the last thread of mine!!!!
How the heck did you get the idea that I was calling you FAT???LOL

And...well just answer themlol.

We some crazy peeps.LOLLLLLLLLLL

Old 06-25-2005, 08:36 PM   #45
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:

im a medium framed..i think. How would i know.??
You never answered me about exercise either? I'm assuming that your 5ft 9 since you didn't correct me.

Alright, BRB.

Closed Thread