Strange reaction to foods
I have a strange thing that happens to me when I eat raw mushrooms from restaraunts. I get very nauseous and then sick to my stomach. It happens within 20 minutes with sharp pains in my abdomin. I have realized that mushrooms were the problem when I had a veggie sandwich yesterday and it was the only thing it had in common the 3 other times. This has only been for the past 6 months since I had my baby but I have the same reaction to bananas since I was like 12 or so. as long as they are cooked or in a can they do not bother me at all.After I am done being sick usually a couple of hours I feel absolutly fine. Someone said it may be an additive that they put on it to prevent them from going bad in shipment. Does anyone have any idea what this is?
Last edited by shelliam; 01-28-2006 at 08:39 AM.