It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nutritional Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2006, 04:34 PM   #1

lllblessedlll HB User
I just wanna feel good again :(

Hello. Where do I start? Ok, I guess the beginning. I have suffered with daily headaches and migraines for the past 16 years. Many pain pills later with no help my doc done an MRI last year which showed a lesion, measuring 1.0 cm, on my left and right pons at the level of the fourth ventricle. I was sent to a neuro doc that informed me it was possibly folic acid defiency. I was put on folic acid and never felt any better. Ok, went back to neuro doc a few days ago. Daily headaches,migraines,neck and back pain,stomach probs,diahrea and dizziness all getting worse now for past few months. He does all the wonderful tests..I notice legs and feet don't jump out as good as they did last year, but he says all ok. Well he gets to the test where you stand on 1 foot and close eyes and stand there. Well forget it because I keep pitching all over the place and I didn't do that a year ago. So he drew blood to run all the defiency tests(B12, folate, ect..). He suspects Celiac disease and anemia but I won't know for another week or so. He also told me that he was concerned about the lesion and is setting up another MRI to see if it has changed. I have had different people tell me that a B12 defiency can cause all the problems? I don't know but all I know is that I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and really sick of all the run around with the docs. I don't understand why they can't find out whats wrong and help. I'm sorry for venting but I just need some answers or advise. I'm at my wits end here. The neuro doc put me on depakote for the headaches and Folic acid yesterday. I go for MRI soon and back to him in a month. I hope this med helps because I don't think I can take this another month. It's like my whole body is going haywire. Ok I'll stop now. If anyone has been through this, please let me know or if anyone has any advise. thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread