It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nutritional Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2006, 07:42 AM   #1
(male)

longbow HB User
Question could this be a nutrition disorder?

I am a 23 year old male in general good health. Six months ago I started feeling a bit off. My balance seemed to be off (disequalibrium). I noticed tightness in my chest and can always feel my heart beating. Also, I feel like I am shaking sometimes.I then noticed weakness in my arms and legs. The next thing was twitching in my right eyelid. The last thing I noticed was twitching in different muscles. All these symptoms were more of a distraction than anything else. The symptoms did not hold me back from doing my job, but they concern me. I have seen several doctors with no conclusions. I was hooked up to a holter to check on my heart and everything was fine except for a few PVC's. My anxiety about this has increased. I think it might be nutritionally related. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 11-01-2006, 08:42 AM   #2
(male)

longbow HB User
Re: could this be a nutrition disorder?

I forgot to mention a couple more things. One of the first things I noticed with the imbalance was a sore neck that would pop every time I would move it. Also, I sometimes I feel like I am not getting a full breath of air. Is this anxiety or a nutritional deal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread