It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Nutritional Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2007, 09:02 AM   #1
(male)

jaykai HB User
Losing Weight, Not Eating Right, Wanting to Gain Weight

Hey everyone, first time posting- very interested to see what kind of advice I get because I've been told so many different things. I'm 18 years old and I'm very under weight and skinny. I beilive I weigh about 128-130 right now. I'm about 6 foot. I had surgery on my rib cage a while back (pectus excavatum, basicly had a big kind of canyon in my chest) I'mg oing to school for audio engineering and production and I'm very busy, always doing somethng with long school hours from 10am to 10pm some days. I don't feel like im getting the right nutrition at all. I resort to eating chic fila and other restarants near by. I would like to gain weight and start eating the right foods that would help me get the right nutrients and give me more energy during the day. I was wondering if anyone could reommend some foods that I could buy that I could eat throughout the week for lunch breakfast and dinner, or any kind of cereal or vitiamins that I oculd take every day to help get the nutrients I need. Very tired of being underweight and skinny. Thanks.

-J

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Losing Weight, Not Eating Right, Wanting to Gain Weight

Nuts, dried fruit and hardboiled eggs (they keep better with the shells on).

Peanut butter, tunafish, or lean meat sandwich on whole-grain bread, with maybe some cheese.

All of these are portable, high in calories, and healthy.

Maybe some of those nearby restaurants offer something good for you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread