It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2004, 07:09 PM   #1

sSsHhHh HB User
what is cranwater (referring to the fat flush diet)

i was wondering what it was

Old 04-06-2004, 07:52 PM   #2
Inactive

csoar2004 HB User
Re: what is cranwater (referring to the fat flush diet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sSsHhHh
i was wondering what it was
56 oz of water + 8 oz unsweetened pure 100% cranberry juice You drink it throughout the day (64 oz, max).

Last edited by csoar2004; 04-06-2004 at 09:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2004, 02:56 PM   #3
(female)

Corny HB User

CSoar2004,
What does it do? Did you buy the fat-flush book? What's it like? Low-cal? Low carb?
Thanks!

Old 04-14-2004, 05:46 PM   #4
Inactive

csoar2004 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corny
CSoar2004,
What does it do? Did you buy the fat-flush book? What's it like? Low-cal? Low carb?
Thanks!
Ya want the long answer or the summary? Great, I'll cut to the chase. (Cause you can get the book for the long answer )
Cranwater is a powerful diuretic and helps pull water out of waterlogged cells so that it can be eliminated through the kidneys. The flavonoids in cranberry juice also help flush away cellulite by improving the "strength and integrity of the connective tissue" while helping the lymphatic system function smoothly.
It's important to use unsweetened 100% cranberry juice and not the ocean spray variety (Or any other juice that lists grape juice, fructose, etc., in the ingredients).

The Fat Flush Plan is a low carb eating plan (40/30/30) with an emphasis on improving liver (the body's major fat processor) performance and speeding up the metabolism to burn fat more efficiently. Phase 1 is kinda strict (but only lasts for 2 weeks). Phase 2 is the long term weight loss phase. Phase 3 is the maintenance phase. If I had to characterize the foods emphasized by the FFP it would be these: fresh whole veggies, low glycemic fruit, lean protein, lots of water, 2 Tbsp Flax seed oil (daily), whole grains. It is a healthy way to eat for life.

Ya don't hafta count calories. There is NO induction phase (in fact, ketosis is NOT a goal of the FFP!). There is no points system. (this is good 'cause I'm math-impaired!)

I lost 50 pounds in 5 months on FFP AND went from size 18 to size 8. I feel 20 years younger (and I'm not EVEN telling how old my inner brat is!

best wishes,

charli
highest wt: 233
203/146/146 on the Fat Flush Plan for life and perky to the max

Old 04-14-2004, 06:24 PM   #5

coolstars HB User
Question Re: what is cranwater (referring to the fat flush diet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csoar2004
Ya want the long answer or the summary? Great, I'll cut to the chase. (Cause you can get the book for the long answer )
Cranwater is a powerful diuretic and helps pull water out of waterlogged cells so that it can be eliminated through the kidneys. The flavonoids in cranberry juice also help flush away cellulite by improving the "strength and integrity of the connective tissue" while helping the lymphatic system function smoothly.
It's important to use unsweetened 100% cranberry juice and not the ocean spray variety (Or any other juice that lists grape juice, fructose, etc., in the ingredients).

The Fat Flush Plan is a low carb eating plan (40/30/30) with an emphasis on improving liver (the body's major fat processor) performance and speeding up the metabolism to burn fat more efficiently. Phase 1 is kinda strict (but only lasts for 2 weeks). Phase 2 is the long term weight loss phase. Phase 3 is the maintenance phase. If I had to characterize the foods emphasized by the FFP it would be these: fresh whole veggies, low glycemic fruit, lean protein, lots of water, 2 Tbsp Flax seed oil (daily), whole grains. It is a healthy way to eat for life.

Ya don't hafta count calories. There is NO induction phase (in fact, ketosis is NOT a goal of the FFP!). There is no points system. (this is good 'cause I'm math-impaired!)

I lost 50 pounds in 5 months on FFP AND went from size 18 to size 8. I feel 20 years younger (and I'm not EVEN telling how old my inner brat is!

best wishes,

charli
203/146/146 on the Fat Flush Plan for life and perky to the max

HI , WERE DO YOU GET THIS 100% CARNBERRY JUICE. I LOOKED IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT STORES AND ONLY CAME ACROSS OCEAN SPRAY OR GENERIC BRANDS. I WANT TO BUT IT SO LET ME KNOW WHAT STORE TO BUY IT FROM AND WHAT IS THE COST ON A BOTTLE? I HAVE JUST ORDERED THE BOOK FOR THE FFP.. I AM READY T GET STARTED BUT WANTED TO TRY THIS WATER AND CRANBERRY JUICE THING. PROBLEM IS I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE 100% CRANBERRY JUICE WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BOTTLE OF THE 100% CRANBERRY JUICE. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANKS

Old 04-15-2004, 06:56 AM   #6
Inactive

csoar2004 HB User

Hi Coolstars-
I buy Tree of life 100% cranberry concentrate from my local health food store (check out your yellow pages for the nearest health food store to you). You can also buy it online. I have seen Knudsens' Just Cranberry juice at larger chain groceries in their health food sections. Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and other chains also carry 100% cranberry juice. The cost really varies. Trader Joe's often has the best price.
The concentrate that I use lasts me about 3 weeks and costs $15-17/bottle (cheaper than my old soda pop habit!!). When using CONCENTRATE (vs juice), you only need 3 Tablespoons to 64 oz water to make the appropriate cranwater.
I hope this helps!

Old 04-15-2004, 10:16 AM   #7

coolstars HB User

Quote:
Hi Coolstars-
I buy Tree of life 100% cranberry concentrate from my local health food store (check out your yellow pages for the nearest health food store to you). You can also buy it online. I have seen Knudsens' Just Cranberry juice at larger chain groceries in their health food sections. Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and other chains also carry 100% cranberry juice. The cost really varies. Trader Joe's often has the best price.
The concentrate that I use lasts me about 3 weeks and costs $15-17/bottle (cheaper than my old soda pop habit!!). When using CONCENTRATE (vs juice), you only need 3 Tablespoons to 64 oz water to make the appropriate cranwater.
I hope this helps!

HI csoar2004, YES THIS WILL SURE HELP I WILL BE SURE TO LOOK FOR IT THIS WEEKEND, DO YOU KNOW IF GNC CARRIES IT? MY LOCAL STORES ARE JEWEL, CUBFOODS, KMART, DOMINCKS, AND WALMART. ANYHOW YOU SAID YOUR LAST 3 WEEKS. DO YOU TAKE THIS CARNBERRY /WATER EVERY DAY? THANKS SO MUCH I REALLY APPREICATE YOUR QUCIK RESPONSE..

Old 04-15-2004, 03:12 PM   #8
Inactive

csoar2004 HB User

GNC does carry an 8oz bottle of cranberry concentrate. It lasts about 1 week. Yep, you drink 64 oz of cranwater every day during Phase 1. You may drink additional plain water on top of that.
Just to make sure you understand - you can either use unsweetened cranberry juice CONCENTRATE (3 Tablespoons to 64 oz water) OR unsweetened cranberry JUICE (8oz juice to 56 oz water).
Again, I urge you to check out your local (probably small and you've never been in it - lol) health food store. They not only probably carry the juice AND the juice concentrate, but no doubt the other components you will need to do Fat Flush (high lignan flax seed oil such as Barleans, Spectrum, or Health from the Sun, flax seed, high quality multivitamin, etc.).
CAVEAT: NEVER buy unrefrigerated flax seed oil. It's fragile stuff and should be found in the refrigerated section of the store. Keep it in your fridge or freezer when you get home.

best wishes,

charli
203/146/146 on the Fat Flush Plan for life and perky to the max!

Old 04-15-2004, 09:24 PM   #9

coolstars HB User

Quote:
GNC does carry an 8oz bottle of cranberry concentrate. It lasts about 1 week. Yep, you drink 64 oz of cranwater every day during Phase 1. You may drink additional plain water on top of that.
Just to make sure you understand - you can either use unsweetened cranberry juice CONCENTRATE (3 Tablespoons to 64 oz water) OR unsweetened cranberry JUICE (8oz juice to 56 oz water).
Again, I urge you to check out your local (probably small and you've never been in it - lol) health food store. They not only probably carry the juice AND the juice concentrate, but no doubt the other components you will need to do Fat Flush (high lignan flax seed oil such as Barleans, Spectrum, or Health from the Sun, flax seed, high quality multivitamin, etc.).
CAVEAT: NEVER buy unrefrigerated flax seed oil. It's fragile stuff and should be found in the refrigerated section of the store. Keep it in your fridge or freezer when you get home.

best wishes,

charli
203/146/146 on the Fat Flush Plan for life and perky to the max!

HI CHARLI , YES YOU BEEN A GREAT HELP. THANKS SO MUCH. I SHOULD BE GETTING THE BOOK AND COOK BOOK HERE SOON SO I WILL BE IN THE BOOKS BUT ON THE BOARDS TO SEE AND HEAR ALL THE RESULTS OTHERS ARE HAVEING AS WELL ITS A GREAT MOTIVATION. CHARLI WITH THE FAT FLUSH PLAN HAVE YOU REACHED YOUR GOAL? AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? HOW MUCH WAS LOST? THANKS AGAIN

Old 04-16-2004, 06:31 AM   #10
Inactive

csoar2004 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolstars
CHARLI WITH THE FAT FLUSH PLAN HAVE YOU REACHED YOUR GOAL?
Yep!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolstars
AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? HOW MUCH WAS LOST? THANKS AGAIN
I flushed 50 pounds and 23 inches in the first 5 months. The last few pounds took a couple more months. What is even more amazing to me, is how FF has resculpted my body.
Let me explain.
When I last weighed 150 pounds, I wore size 14 clothes (had lots of cellulite, too! ). Now that I weigh 146, I wear size 8 !!! (and NO cellulite ) Now even if you figure that female clothes sizes have been "supersized" but "vanity labeled" in the last 15 years or so, I figure size 8 today is at least equivalent to size 10.
Wahooooooooooooo! I'm happy dancin' on the inside, I tell you what!
When I reached my goal weight (150 and wearing size 10) and moved to Phase 3, FF continued shaving off inches. I've been in P3 for over 6 months and now wear size 8 comfortably. Probably the biggest adjustment I've had to make is when I was 80+ pounds overweight, I wasn't cold. These days, I'm cold a lot and I've had to re-learn how to dress for the weather.
I love that!

best wishes,

charli
203/146/146 on the Fat Flush Plan for life and perky. Veddy, veddy perky!

Old 04-18-2004, 01:09 AM   #11

coolstars HB User

Quote:
Yep!! I flushed 50 pounds and 23 inches in the first 5 months. The last few pounds took a couple more months. What is even more amazing to me, is how FF has resculpted my body.
Let me explain.
When I last weighed 150 pounds, I wore size 14 clothes (had lots of cellulite, too! ). Now that I weigh 146, I wear size 8 !!! (and NO cellulite ) Now even if you figure that female clothes sizes have been "supersized" but "vanity labeled" in the last 15 years or so, I figure size 8 today is at least equivalent to size 10.
Wahooooooooooooo! I'm happy dancin' on the inside, I tell you what!
When I reached my goal weight (150 and wearing size 10) and moved to Phase 3, FF continued shaving off inches. I've been in P3 for over 6 months and now wear size 8 comfortably. Probably the biggest adjustment I've had to make is when I was 80+ pounds overweight, I wasn't cold. These days, I'm cold a lot and I've had to re-learn how to dress for the weather.
I love that!

best wishes,

charli
203/146/146 on the Fat Flush Plan for life and perky. Veddy, veddy perky!

HI CHARLI, WELL CONGRATS TO YOU!!! THATS GREAT NEWS . I WAS WONDERING ON THE BOODK I KNOW ITS WRITTEN BY ANN. BUT I HAVE SEEN SOME DATED FROM 2001 AND SOME SAY 2002. DOES IT MATTER WHAT YEAR TO BUY? AND THEN THERE ARE SOME THAT SAY THE COMPLETE FAT FLUSH PLAN . SO I AM A BIT CONFUSED IF I ORDERED THE RIGHT BOOK OR NOT PLEASE HELP. THE ONE I ORDERED ALSO INCLUDEDS THE COOK BOOK AND SHOPPING GUIDE. GEE HOPE I ORDERED THE RIGHT ONE LET ME KNOW THANKS

Last edited by coolstars; 04-18-2004 at 01:10 AM.

Old 04-18-2004, 07:57 AM   #12
Inactive

csoar2004 HB User

Relax, it sounds like you have the right books ordered!

Last edited by csoar2004; 05-21-2004 at 06:52 PM.

Old 04-21-2004, 06:15 PM   #13

Wolters HB User

a friend of mine.. pro body builder also said that drinking a cup of apple cider vinagure a day helps cut and sculp him befor the meets.

give it a try

Old 04-27-2004, 02:33 PM   #14

funstars HB User

hi csoar2004 , got the book like a week ago and been doing lots of reading of the fat flush plan. now i have some questions for you in phase one looks like that only last 2 weeks so how long do i stay on phase 2? also there are so man vitamins and pills need for this program. i see the web site in her book where you can buy them but can you buy these cheaper anywhere esle?
also what is the flaxseed ? is it a pill or an actually seed? and how do i take those? and where do i buy those from? i thought it would be an easy plan to follow i didnt know pills and all i had to take for this ffp plan so hopeing you can help. on the web site for 3 bottles needed for the ffp this program is like $64.00 .
let me know if and where i can find them cheaper and look forward to your response. thanks

Last edited by funstars; 04-27-2004 at 02:34 PM.

Old 04-29-2004, 01:08 PM   #15

coolstars HB User

hi charlie , ok just so i make sure i order everything correct for the ffp . i have the correct cranberry juice as i went over and read the book page. now if i order the ff package what else is needed for this program i want to make sure i have everything that is needed. what is ground flax seed and where can i buy that on line? i am confused cause there is flax seed ground and flax seed oil i need both correct?? let me know .. i am trying to buy everything so i can get started thanks charlie and llok forward to your reply..

Closed Thread