It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2007, 03:10 PM   #1
(female)

tleaw HB User
Hi! New member here!

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and say hello. I just turned 38 years old and I weigh about 330 lbs. I spend most of the time hating myself for how I look and feel the rest of the time I spend thinking about food...what I'm going to eat next...when I'm going to eat next...just every food thought possible. Not to mention all of the food I have eaten that I have loved and wish I was eating now. Why is it that I am so miserable and uncomfortable about my weight and yet all I can think of is what else I can eat? I've noticed this board moves kind of slowly. I've been lurking around and trying to get up the nerve to post. So here I am! I looked a long time for a message board on obesity and had a hard time finding one. I'm glad I finally found this place!!!

Last edited by tleaw; 06-24-2007 at 03:12 PM. Reason: spelling :)

Old 06-24-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
(female)

tleaw HB User
Re: Hi! New member here!

Thank you so much for the welcome! I was afraid I wouldn't get any responses. I've reached the point where I'm sick and tired many times. I have managed to gain this past 30 pounds after losing 15 right before. It seems like I get reach the point where I can't stand myself anymore and decide to do something about it and then I can't keep it up and then I gain back what I've lost and then some. Good for you for losing though. I can't wait til I get to where I can lose and keep it off. Thanks for the tip about the weight loss boards. I'll check them out too. I get frustrated hearing about what I should do and shouldn't do because it seems like I have done everything already. I'll have to check them out on a day where I'm feeling positive. Thanks again for responding to my post. It means a lot to me!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread