It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
(female)

Katiethree HB User
Thumbs up I hate being fat.....

Hi everyone, so I am in the Obesity section, and I hate it. I am pretty near at the end of my rope with myself. I don't even know where to start because it goes away back to 1971 up until now. Battling weight, depression, doing everything including sticking my fingers down my throat for 15 years which...was a waste of time, enegry and health. I am over weight and I hate it and I hate it that my mind won't let it go. First thing in the morning that is what pops into my mind, except hearing MOMMIE...waking me up. It's making me miserable, and I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I figured maybe if there is someone out there that wanted to try to start losing weight with me, we could do it together and share our success, failures, frustrations, what works, what doesn't, cause I can't do it anymore.

I get so depressed I want to die, well I don't want to die, but I want the hurting to go away from inside my heart from everything, ever since I was little and it won't stop, and I know that when I am over weight it gets worse.

I was in shape ONCE in my life, before I had the kids, maybe between the ages of 30-35, I exercised too much I think, I over did it I think.......When I do something I go to extremes and when I fail I fail big time...so there is no inbetween for me.....

anyway I am raving on and if you are on the obesity thread here you know what I feel like

I get depressed, I eat, I eat I feel good then really bad, I feel bad i eat, I get depressed, I eat, then I get really mad at myself for eating wrong that I hate myself so bad I eat to punish myself...anyway I can keep going and going....

Last edited by moderator2; 04-11-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s) - please read the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2009, 01:57 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

catheryn HB User
Re: I hate being fat.....

If you find you're feeling depressed in a way that's affecting your daily life, consider an anti depressant called "wellbutrin"....in 300-450mgs doses it can cut your appetite like that. It works on dopamine which has a hand in your appetite. I've been on wellbutrin for anxiety for three months and my appetite has decreased A LOT. I'm also on metformin for PCOS and I will admit my T1 diabetes has forced me to eat a healthy diet, but I'm not "hungry" and I've lost 15 pounds so far since mid february. The wellbutrin cut my appetite like you wouldn't believe AND I'm happy because I'm not anxious/depressed. Weight loss is an off label use for the drug, but some studies have shown it's as effective as meds like meridian but without the nasty side effects. I honestly have more energy, feel happier, and don't feel hungry/the need to eat ALLLLLLL the time.

Just a suggestion, but I hope this helps

Last edited by catheryn; 04-16-2009 at 01:58 AM.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:08 AM   #3
(male)

S3ntuhom3 HB User

Hello friend,
I'd say pure sweat and guts will help you achieve your goal!
A constant routine that you stick to should work for you. As you mentioned you did have your look at one point so you can definately get it back!
I'm not gonna lie- it will be extremely hard work but your goal will motivate you until completion( spell check?)
You said you used to over excercise- this is probably the reason for such a dramatic weight change. If you went from excercising every day to not working out at all then your body will just go into reversability.
With a good solid excercise programme with some of the other suggestions on this post you WILL get your body which you want!!
Best wishes,
S3nt

Old 05-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #4
(female)

KristaK HB User

I'm 19 yrs.old.
I have been obese all of my life...
To where I began to just give in to my urges, and turn over and give up.
But one day I decided my life is worth fighting for and I'm going to fight.
If I do die, atleast I die trying to lose weight and live a healthier life.
So I made my mom a promise I intend to keep.
I promise her, that I will not give up, instead I'll fight to live!, not fight to die.
Because I was dying... But I have been on this diet for a full week.
And so far I have lost atleast 10lbs. and I couldn't be any happier!

I wish you all the best!
If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you!.

Last edited by KristaK; 05-01-2009 at 02:03 PM.

Old 05-15-2009, 04:10 AM   #5
(female)

smithjassi HB User
Hi

I agree to you that eat to live but do not live to eat. Please tell me that is there any other go to loose obesity.

Old 06-16-2009, 04:17 PM   #6
(female)

OscarFan HB User

Oh Sweetie, I was reading your post and i started crying! I share the exact same situation as you and I understand what it is like on a daily basis!

~Sarah

Last edited by moderator2; 06-16-2009 at 04:38 PM. Reason: posted contact info - please read the posting rules

Closed Thread