It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
(female)

fizz331 HB User
the start

Hi all

i am in the uk im 26 and i have been over weight for as long as i can remeber I have now come to terms that this cannot go on like this and its time for change i am so unhappy and this has been coming for a long time.

I am over 30st wow seeing it written down disgusts me getting on the scales rly upset me there are alot of issues with my weight

I am very depressed its not the only reason but is a big part of it, i have mental health issues that i an now seeking help for as well as my self harm.

I have seen a eating disorder theripast *sorry about spelling* who has classed me as a bringe eatter as if you can place people in classes and groups of what you are.

I start slimmers world on thrus this week i am also thinking of going to my gb about other measures i can take to lose the weight, I will never be thin i know that i want to be smaller, fitter and happy, Im scared i dont have the will power i feel all alone in this, *wire my jaw* anything to stop

I eat as im unhappy im unhappy as i eat........ round and round we go...... Im seeing all the correct people and its taken me a long time to get to this point.

Its a hard subject and im sorry for going on i need people that understand i feel so alone even with the help there not my size or in my shoes.

Any advcie, friendship would be wonderful

thanks for reading

Fizz x :bounce:

Old 05-03-2010, 07:09 AM   #2
(female)

Goldilocks31 HB User
Re: the start

Hi Fizz 331

I know how you feel, i'm 31 and weigh 20st 8lb, I used to be 23st, I've been over weight since I was 14 but got worse after I met my husband (think I just got lazy) I lost nearly 6 stone about 3 years ago and got down to 14st and I felt amazing and I swore never to put it back on again but of course I did and now I just can't get motivated to do it again, I have a 7 year old son and I feel like I'm cheating him out of a proper mum as I don't have the energy to play with him most of the time and that makes me feel bad, the thing is when I feel bad I eat so your right, it just keeps going round in a circle, it's monday again so the diet started today but it always does on a monday, by wednesday its out the window.
I really am going to try and stick to it this time, I'm doing slimming world as well so let me know how you get on with it.
Something as to happen, the summers starting soon so another fat summer for me but hopefully by next summer I'll be the me I see in my dreams, lol.

Hope all goes well for you xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread