It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
(male)

halfcupofcoffee HB User
fat but strong?

Hello there,

Might seem a bit odd, but I'm wondering if its normal for a bigger girl to be deceptively strong (due to carrying around the weight??)

My better 1/2 has always been bigger than me. When we met I was 5'8 and 147 and she was 5'4 as well but probably closer to 180. It was never really a big deal to us. We've been together for years and today I'm 31 and she's 29 yrs old.

The other day we were kinda horsing around during a tv commercial. What started as some tickling and play wrestling soon turned into both of us grunting with effort as we rolled around on the floor with hands locked. The thing is, I've gotten scrawnier over the years (I can barely keep weight on). Recently I was 136 lb with my clothes on while she can gain weight by simply looking at it. She was recently up to 285 lbs.

Before I knew it, I got the wind knocked out of me and she sitting atop me giggling. I was pretty much >>>

She let me up but had this huge grin on her face. I tried my best to act like I wasn't ready and that she had gotten lucky. Her (mocking) response: "Hehehe just like I get lucky when I beat you like 10x in a row at scrabble?"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread