It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #1
(male)

Fatboy2011 HB User
Thumbs up Losing weight effectively...

Hi all... I'm new here,just want to share my experience with all... I was 80kg abt 2 months plus ago But i have lost an amazing 11kg after being recommended by a good friend of mine to a slimming program... Prior to this program,i have tried numerous ways to slim down but to no avail... Then my friend took up this 3 months slimming program and she lost 15kgs in 3 months!!!! But i still was not convinced as i thought her weight will rebound back after the program, but amazingly 6 months after her program ended, she's still maintaining her weight very well.. And that's what convinced me to go on the program... Please feel free to comment here... Thanks..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: Losing weight effectively...

Congrats thats wonderful. Can you tell us about your program. Im old school so can you put that into pounds for me. Sorry.
Its wonderful when you hit on something that works. Successful people are those who continue to try. You never gave up and kept trying. Good for you.
How much do you have to loose? Would love to hear more as I have 60 pounds to loose.
God Bless
Mulchie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread