It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
(female)

Cortney666 HB User
Question Hello Fellow Weight Strugglers!

So my name is Cortney, I live in New Hampshire and I am 21 (figured I would give a little info) Soooo I grew up a big girl always have been... got lap band surgery long story short it worked... kind of... in a bad way... the band was too tight and i threw up alot more than i should have and got realllllyyy skinny as much as it scared me it was nice being small and having complements and being able to dress how i wanted... but then i realized BAM I shouldnt be thisss skinny went to the doctors they took allll the solution out of my band... little by little im gaining all that weight back sucks but its nice to feel a bit "healthier" again....

So anyway this thread is more to those around my area (hopefully there are some people) or those who want to be email buddies that are not around my area for support and diet plans and what they do. I am not an excercise freak its hard to get me to be. I would love to learn ZUMBA though not sure how it would work! so if anyone has tried it feel free to tell me how you like/liked it! so I hope atleast someone talks to me since I don't have many friends like me most of my friends are stick skinny and eat whatever they please ugh!

thank you!

Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
(female)

vonbon1 HB User
Re: Hello Fellow Weight Strugglers!

Hi Cortney, as a fellow wieght struggler I know just how you feel. I'm 48 18.10lbs have done so many diets throughout the years, I've lost count. I have lost and gained and lost and gained, so I certainly know how you feel.

I was 32 stones some years ago and lost 22 stones, I looked fabulous if I do say so myself lol. but after years with a serious illness I'm back up again and struggling so hard to lose it again.

I can't have surgery as my illness dictates I need the space in my stomach to store fluid which is drained into it.

It is very hard to lose wieght and keep it off. Zumba I hear is excellent for wieght loss, some of my pals do it every day and they love it.

Would love to try it myself but it's so exspensive to buy and if I can't do it, it would be a waste of much needed funds.

Hope I can be of some small help to you huni xx

Last edited by moderator2; 11-24-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply