It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obesity Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
(female)

Angnix HB User
possible metabolic syndrome in husband

I think my husband has severe metabolic syndrom. he looks like he iis 9 months pregnant his triglicerides are 10 times normal he has severe diabetes with an a1c of 9.5 and he has high levels of protein in his urine.

We are medicating him but he has a bad knee and doesnt exercise how can i help him

Old 05-28-2013, 03:40 AM   #2
(female)

deja694 HB User
Re: possible metabolic syndrome in husband

Hi, if that is the condition then why donít you try for some natural weight loss supplement. That may help. Iím not sure but people says it helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2013, 03:46 AM   #3
(female)

deja694 HB User

Hi, if that is the condition then why donít you try for some natural weight loss supplement. That may help. Iím not sure but people says it helps.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

momzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB User

Who does the grocery shopping and food preparation? If it is you, then you can help him by ONLY buying healthy foods, by keeping simple snacks in the front of the fridge so he doesn't have to "hunt" for something to satisfy him.
It isn't your fault, but I am learning that I have to stop enabling my family members by keeping unhealthy, quick and easy , even fast food, foods where they can get to them first. I have to for myself as well as them.

Look up chair exercises on the internet-you will find many you tube videos to show you things he could do to start MOVING his body. As someone said in another post-there is NO EASY WAY OUT-eat less, eat better, move more. I am doing things like walking the dog with my husband because it makes both of us move.

Reply Reply