It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2004, 06:19 PM   #1

FeelinPeachy HB User
Obsessed with... my school principal

So here's my problem...

The principal of my school is the nicest sweetest lady ever and her and I have become really close. You see it all started when I threatened to kill some people and I got sent to her office. She didn't punish me because I explained that I was really stressed out over something. So she asked me to tell her what was wrong. And I did. I told her everything and she listened so well and comforted me when I cried. And I guess she said I could talk to her if I ever had a problem so I started going to her ffice on days I was really depressed and I would e-mail her a lot. Now we're like super close and she says she thinks of me as if I were her daughter. The problem is I'm a really clingy person and I tend to obsess over women. Plus I have a really big crush on her and she knows it. Now the crush isn't really a problem because I'm happy with just being her friend. But it's summer now and I barely get to see her but I e-mail her multiple times a day. So that right there is killing me. I just want to spend time with her. But she's away for this week and I'm literally getting sick from missing her so bad. I wish I new how to calm down my feelings. SHe's always on my mind. What do I do?

Also you know, her and I have a really special connection I don't want to lose. She has literally saved my life on several occasions and she would call me up when I was hospitalized in mental hospitals. And I really owe a lot to her. I just don't want to obsess/

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2004, 07:11 PM   #2

amyocd HB User
Re: Obsessed with... my school principal

well, it isnt healthy to obsess, Even though she did so much for you, you have to realise that your obsessions cant conrtol you.

obsessing over it is bothering, so maybe talking to a professional would help.

Or when you have you feel you have to email her mulitple times, tone it down a bit. Just try it

good luck, keep me updated

Closed Thread