hi i have OCD, and it's kind of annoying.. duh.
if anyone has any of these 'habbits' feel free to comment, maybe it'll make us feel better.
1) i don't like coming really close to something without actually touching it. ie, putting my finger 1 millimetre away from a wall without touching it annoys me!! i also don't like it when other objects are really close to something but not actually touching it. so i usually move them so they're touching, or move them apart.
2) i hate when things are perfectly lined. ie, right now my keyboard is slightly slanted, as is my mouse and papers on this desk.
3) i occassionally blink to "even out the amount of blinks." ie, if i blink, it might feel like one eye didn't blink good enough, so i'd blink that eye twice, then the other eye once to even it out, or something.
4) i think i'm paranoid of there being a fire, so i tend to do things like make sure the oven is off, lights are fully turned off (i hate when a light switch dangles half way!!), plugs are fully plugged in (i hate when plugs are not fully plugged in, even by 1 millimetre!!). if i'm in someone else's house that i don't care about, i tend to not care about these types of things.
5) i'm a sucker for turning off light switches. especially when i go to bed at night. i'll press it off, then if it "didn't feel right" i'll quickly wipe my finger off on my shirt to "clean my finger?" then push down on the light again (even if it's already off). i'll probably do that 2 times, or 5 depending on how the push on the light went.
that's all i can think of right now. enjoy