It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2004, 05:42 PM   #1
(female)

LIT HB User
parnanoia/ocd?

hiya

didnt know which board to put this on but thought i would start here

i have this problem with being paranoid that people are watching me. and taking note on what i do, but i seem to do it anyway, whether they catch me or not

i have a computer at work and i go on the net constantly. mainly to look at this board.
they have people looking at what people do sometimes. at work they give you the net, but you can get into some trouble if they find you on the net.
anyhow, i get paranoid that they are watching what i am doing on the computer, but i still do it constantly

ok that just sounded weird

what im trying to say is that im worried that they will catch me doing something at work that i should be doing and sack me. yet i do it anyway.
its not just everynow and then either. its all the time. i know that i shouldnt do it, but i cant stop myself. its like a compulsion

its like a lot of things in my life.

i was just wondering whether anyone else was doing this too, well in some form or other

dont know how to stop

Old 07-21-2004, 04:52 AM   #2

lancethechip HB User
Re: parnanoia/ocd?

Just think about how if you don't, you won't be able to pay for your car, your apt, the food you eat...what a hassle. Seriously, I understand but if they don't want you on the net and they'll can you if you get caught- stop doing it.

What types of things do you think will happen if you don't go on the net? Many times you will feel forced to by thinking something bad is going to happen if you don't. Does this happen to you?

M

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread