It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2004, 12:52 AM   #1

marshman HB User
Joy or not

i'm going off my medicine for three weeks until school starts again, I want off my medicine so I can join the military after school ends, and my phy said it was fine as long as i'm comfortable, I'm doing better, but once school starts I'll have more anxiety so I have to start again. I was just wanting to ask some questions for reasurrance, I still obsess a little, like I'm afraid to tell my doctor some stuff I'm afraid she'll put me in the house or something. But like I Obsess about girls sometimes, I'll see a girl and obsess about her, wanting to be her boyfriend, wanting to know about her etc. Is this obsessing still or am I just a freak? Another thing is the whole gay OCD we all have it, but it's like sometimes I can't imagine being with a girl all my life, like I think being around guys is okay but then I think about if I kissed one it would just be nasty, thats how I try to cope with that, it doesn't help much but it helps. The way I see it is, if I am some how gay I will never be with a guy. I hope, and that last part of just a slight bit of doubt can make me obsess more. I don't know if this is making sense or not, but I obsess but it doesn't bug me as much anymore. but i'm sorry ladies this might sound shallow, but i obsess about the hair on a girls upper lip, if I kiss a girl will I feel it, you know everyone says you can't but I'm afraid, thats another obsession I have. I need some help from you guys to clear up these last few problems. thanks you all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2004, 08:58 AM   #2

Calv1502004 HB User
Re: Joy or not

No you won't feel the hair on the upper lip! Think what it must be like to kiss guys for girls! We're far hairier than they are! But seriously, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to that problem, you won't notice it, also, you may find a girl where they don't have any hair there at all, its rare but it does happen!

Calv

Closed Thread