It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2004, 04:29 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

hayley0610 HB User
waking up in middle of night very anxious!

im up again!!this has been happening every few weeks. i thought i nipped it when i took my meds in the day thinking it was them but im not sure now what it is. i wake up in the middle of the night after feeling restless all night and i wake up with warm *****ly feelings all over my skin my tummy is usually upset and i feel very icky. usually have diarhea when this happens and i feel like every ounce of adrenaline i own coursed through my veins when i was asleep.i feel very scared and not reasured i feel like crap!! sometimes its like i had a horrible dream that upset me but i can never remember my dream that i had just what it feels like but i cant stand this feeling with overwhelming adrenaline in me. when i get this i usually take a half gravol and an ativan and after an hour im good to sleep again...until next time. i find im fighting in my brain to tell myself i didnt wake up to throw up(one of my main phobias and ocd things) because thats how this makes me feel. i have to do something that takes my mind off of it i just find it funny that this only happens during the night. does anyone get this?( btw im on 20 mg celexa)

Old 07-25-2004, 12:10 PM   #2

LittleCookie33 HB User
Unhappy Re: waking up in middle of night very anxious!

Hey there,
I just wanted to let u know that I've been having the same problem waking up in the middle of the night and being all upset and anxious. It seems as though my OCD is way worse in the middle of the night. Then lately I haven't been able to sleep for a couple hours after I wake up like at 3 o'clock in the morning. It's awful. I just wanted to let u know I'm going through it too Hayley.

LittleCookie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread