It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2004, 01:41 PM   #1
Inactive

ontheway HB User
why is it that...

why is that, I can have a really good day where I'm able to say thats OCD and kinda move along and then like today have a hard time with moving along because my mind makes me feel like I did something I dont think I did i know its called the doubting diease but it makes irritated and i have a hard time remembering what I said at the time and it was only like 30 or 40 mins ago it really makes me mad i hate this junk OCD puts me thru... I dont understand on why there are good days i can not really dismiss the thought but noot get so worked up because I know its OCD and then other days I get worked up does not make sense to me but then again OCD never makes sense thanks for listening God bless

Last edited by ontheway; 07-28-2004 at 01:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread