It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2004, 01:49 AM   #1

shielsy1985+ HB User
Help!!

Hey! i don't know whats up with me...but i have really obsessive thinking...like 2 years ago a traumatic event happened that could have had serious repucussions and i was brought to the verge of terror.. but now its over.. and if anything does happen i'll be ok.. I went through constantly thinking about it for 6 months...then it went away and i lived 6 months without a care in the world relativley happy!!!! Then it came back.. the way it came back..well i started feeling anxiety then it intensified then i started thinking bad things... but after a while it went away for another few months...then it came back again!!! This time i went to the doctor, he sed as anyone in your family ever suffered from depression. i said no... he sed ok, we'll take a blood test to see that its not your hormones. I'm 19 btw.. In the end i didn't go.. Ive tried talkin to my parents but they jus go mad if i ever say theres summit wrong upstasirs if ya know what i mean.. One thing ive noticed is that this constant thinking goes away if im ill.... and when its dark outside!!!i don't understand it... does this sound familir to anyone? Also whenever i see a word such as cartoon my mind always wants to try and split it up in half so it says car - oon i don't know why. No one else in my familirs got any mental disorders that i know of. does anyone know what this is? Oh and when i was in high school i convinced myself that i smelt really badly, when i didn't.. i thought that for years. until i asked someone and they said no!!! Thx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread