It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2004, 04:53 PM   #1
(male)

Leff935 HB User
whats wrong with my head and how do i get better

Im going through a hard time, with repetive gay thoughts, questioning myself if i am gay, telling myself i am gay, and am obsessed with wondering whether i am or not, but i still am attracted to woman i know i am, but i look at woman differently now since this gay ocd has pretty much taken over my mind, i have lots of friends, and i am contstantly thinking about stuff when i just want to hang out with them and have a godo time, i also get these thoughts that i want to kill someone and and it comes and goes the thought, its so bothersome to my daily life, lately ive been gettign back into bodybuilding and i have this thought tellign me i cant whenever i am workign out its so hard to explain how do i beat this way of thinking do i take CBT , can anyway gice me some advice.
thanks
CHris

PS i dont feel good on medications cause of the side effects , so iprefer to tackle this problem on my own, can i ever feel happy again????

Old 08-07-2004, 05:45 PM   #2

baddoubts HB User
Re: whats wrong with my head and how do i get better

let me tell you i feel you bud, i have no (*(&$@(& clue what the hell this is or why it started but i feel super wierd in society, anyone feel as if they believe the constant nagging that this is, its not like a compulsion where you can just walk away when i was 12 i thought all my food and drinks were contaminated then i had lots of urges to do compulsions, no symptoms for 4 years, now doubts about my sexuality??? never had a **** fantasy in my life but all of a sudden i feel like my body wants to be with guys??!?!?!?! i love my girlfriend but i keep searching for emotions whenever i see her, i have to see if i get aroused by just staring at her, of course with all the anxiety that i have its normal not to be able to be aroused by just looking at her but why do i feel like im lying, i havent been to work in 5 days, i havent hung out with my friends for some reason, and when the anziety leaves me alone, i feel like ive accepted that im gay when I know that I am not, but how do you know the difference between this and denial??? theres a fine line, but i dont know, im scared and i want to be happy again dont know what to do

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread