It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2004, 06:23 AM   #1
(female)

bm28 HB User
Interesting.....

As I posted on a different thread I went to my Dr. on Friday and he raised my Luvox to 200mg. So last night I went to my therapist who told me that she went to a Body Dysphoric Disorder seminar (continuing ed.) because she thought it might help me. Anyways, she said that at the seminar, they were saying that people with OCD and BDD are responding very well to doses of Luvox in the 300-450 range. She also said that she talked with my Dr. and that they were discussing my dosage and they both seemed to think I need to end up in the 300-400mg. range. I guess I'm just really suprised because I've been on it for about 3 months now and it's been slowly raised to 200 and now I learn that I may only be halfway there. Does anyone else take doses of Luvox that high? If so, how does it seem to be working? Thanks, Beth

Closed Thread