It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2004, 09:36 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

hayley0610 HB User
still not doing as well

well like ive said before i felt loonie again for the last couple weeks, ocd hasnt been bad i just feel an overwhelming sense of doom!! i feel like im on an edge and someones going to push me off!! i just cant shake the waiting for something bad to happen feeling!! it really sucks!! im wondering if i should think about upping dosage or just sometimes your brain can get like this...or maybe i am just immune to the meds??? i guess i am still ocding in a way that i cant stop thinking about what bad could happen!!why cant i just enjoy this great life i was given?!?!?!

Old 09-02-2004, 04:13 PM   #2
Inactive

ontheway HB User
Re: still not doing as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley0610
well like ive said before i felt loonie again for the last couple weeks, ocd hasnt been bad i just feel an overwhelming sense of doom!! i feel like im on an edge and someones going to push me off!! i just cant shake the waiting for something bad to happen feeling!! it really sucks!! im wondering if i should think about upping dosage or just sometimes your brain can get like this...or maybe i am just immune to the meds??? i guess i am still ocding in a way that i cant stop thinking about what bad could happen!!why cant i just enjoy this great life i was given?!?!?!

I can underdstand how u are feeling, I wonder why I cant just enjoy this life I was given as well.. I guess we have to work on enjoying it. I hope that u can tell yourself I cant worry about something that didnt happen or as not happen just keep going on with ur day thinking positive the best u can and ignore those ugly feelings that OCD gives us and maybe u can say I'm ok right now nothing bad has happen so im going to enjoy the day. Also it might help you to talk with God and just have faith in him that he is going to take care of you.. (( hugs )) I know its hard but hang in there, Jesus wants us to enjoy our life..we just have to work to enjoy sometimes or atleast i feel happiness does not come to some people as often as it comes to others its a fight to find it and hold on to it.. and I think it starts within such as rationalizing things out, or working in therapy to beat OCD, or if you take medicine taking them at the correct time the way they suppose too.. trying to stay positive, having God, i think we have to work on ourselevs all the time and its tiring but I think its extremely important if we want to enjoy life...hope and faith is important too..may God bless u always (( hugs )) let me know how u are doing today take care always

Ur Friend

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread