It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2004, 09:19 PM   #1

jas1980 HB User
Freaking Out

Ok, thought I had my OCD in check.
Walked to the convenient store by my house to buy some cigs. Got followed there by a guy, who I thought was going to kill me. he may just have been walking down the street trying to talk to me, but I immediately thought I was going to get raped and killed and left in a ditch. I deal with A LOT of depression and anxiety, but beside the anxiety, my OCD is the worst. Does anyone have these horrible thoughts? I mean, I am safe in my house right now, and I am still scared. I just want to know that I have friends out there, because my friends here, I can't talk to about this.
Thanks for letting me rant.

Jenn

Old 09-08-2004, 11:22 PM   #2
Inactive

ontheway HB User
Re: Freaking Out

Hey my friend

You have a friend out here, It's your OCD because u get this one thought about the guy and it starts to mess with your mind and make it into something it probably not and then u get scared. You are safe in your house please try and calm yourself and say its OCD, im safe..I can totally understand that the OCD is the worst out of the other things u deal with. I think the OCD i have is the worst as well because I get all these unwanted thoughts that just scare me so much.

please dont worry, hang in there, I'm here if you need to talk, God bless u always and watch over u to protect u always

Love ur friend

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2004, 06:14 AM   #3

jas1980 HB User

Thank you so much, Ontheway. I really had a rough night last night. I appreciate you being there.
God, that sucked! I hate when I get like that.

Old 09-10-2004, 11:07 PM   #4
Inactive

ontheway HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas1980
Thank you so much, Ontheway. I really had a rough night last night. I appreciate you being there.
God, that sucked! I hate when I get like that.

I can totally understand how bad OCD stinks, I'm having not great days lately its getting where its hard to just go to sleep when I want too and thats scary I'm little emotional right now...I hate living my life this way OCD's ways it is torture I'm not sure how much I can take because I'm flipping out already I dont want to hurt anymore or be scared it is a bad bad feeling, thanks for listening to me.. thats good u got thru the night, just try and remember its OCD ( i know that does not help that much ) but thats what it is my only problem is making myself believe that when I already know it.

If you need to talk I'm here, I cant give out my e-mail the board does not allow it they banned me last time for doing that.. but we can talk here , You take care God bless u always (( hugs )) hang in there

Old 09-15-2004, 01:31 AM   #5
Inactive

lifter123 HB User

Get in control of your mind, you are the one who controls it...work on exercises that make you use your mind to create and imagine things. You made this disease in your head and you and only you have the power to get rid of it. Stop it before it gets any further...you can see a little bit of how far i got in my other posts on OCD. BUT trust me stop it now you have the power. Be tough and hang in there.

Closed Thread