It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 04:48 PM   #1

butterfly2003 HB User
I am going crazy!!!

I believe that I have obsessive tendancies. I really really have a hard time letting go. Just recently a relationship with what I thought was the best man on earth ended. (I have posted more about this on the Depression forum, "He is battling depression..."). Well, he has to better himself and does NOT want me in his life and he told me that he never cared or love me, due to his inability to feel anything but pain. I have had my heart broken once before and he knew it! He admitted that when he said that he was ready for a relationship he really was not. Why did he do this? Why if he did not care why did he want me with him? Most importantly how can I deal with this without being obsessive about it! It is of upmost importance to leave him alone so that he doesnt kill himself or anything and so that he can get better, but I have the HARDEST time doing that! Every like 10 mins I get the impulse to call him and beg him (I know I am pitiful) and all and I mean all I think about is how hurt I am and how bad I miss all the good times (fake or not). I am seriously going crazy! I dont want to take meds, but would therapy work?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2004, 07:24 PM   #2

mybettyx2 HB User
Re: I am going crazy!!!

therapy will help, but it takes time. if it's been a year, take the damn meds and save yourself the pain, seriously. you have choices, and life doesn't last forever, you have limited time in this world, make every moment the best it can be. take the drugs in addition to therapy.

but if it hasn't been , that's just how it goes, go to therapy.

Last edited by mybettyx2; 09-19-2004 at 07:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2004, 08:15 PM   #3

butterfly2003 HB User
Re: I am going crazy!!!

Hey, I think that you got a little confused, it hasnt been a year since my last bf and I broke up, it has only been a few days. The last ex I had it was a little over a year ago that we broke up. It was like 10 months after the break up that I started dating this "new" ex. I am still really upset obviously, it has only been a few days. I really dont want to take any kind of medication, I think that I will first just try therapy. Thanks!

Closed Thread