It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2004, 08:30 AM   #1

Memories HB User
Attacks at Sleep time

Lately I have been doing better with OCD in the day, but about one night in three I am just crawling into bed, and then out of nowhere I start turning over some obsession, until I'm just sort of lying there with clenched teeth. IT's like an ambush. Does anyone have experience with how to help?

Old 09-22-2004, 01:13 PM   #2
Inactive

ontheway HB User
Re: Attacks at Sleep time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories
Lately I have been doing better with OCD in the day, but about one night in three I am just crawling into bed, and then out of nowhere I start turning over some obsession, until I'm just sort of lying there with clenched teeth. IT's like an ambush. Does anyone have experience with how to help?

hey there

I feel like the OCD i have gets worst at night for some odd reason, I dont quitw understand it.. but its dark outside and i like light or maybe it is im running out of things to do and i have more time to think, i think when we try and go to sleep we are trying to relax and wine down and when the mind is not always being busy with something its given more time to think and the intrusive thoughts come in more often i could be wrong im just guessing why its like this.. i was able to sleep at nights and just close my eyes and get some peace before i could not.. now the intrusive thoughts seem to be getting worst but I underdtand its like night time is when OCD attacks the most maybe read u a book before u get very sleepy read it until you are just ready to past out meaning until your body says no more sleep time if you find it more harder to sleep at night talk with your doctor if u have been seeing one and ask them for sleeping medicine i dont recommand remeron i took that for years and got extremely over weight im back to my normal size after stop taking it for a while.hang in there God bless u always (( hugs ))

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2004, 08:26 PM   #3

alliemay HB User
Re: Attacks at Sleep time

yeah i worry the most at night, it's cuz your by yourself and there isn't anything to distract you. it's funny how it makes your teeth clench when your worry eh??

Closed Thread