It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2004, 03:52 PM   #1

dwnjc2004 HB User
do i have an OCD?

always seem to have something wrong with me, let me re-phrase.....i always think i have something wrong with me.

i am always conviced i am going to die, or sumone close to me is going to die, when something good happenes in my life, its a fluke and wil not last long, or will be followed by something bad,

if i whistle in the house the devil will come to get me

if i go to sleep i wont wak up

my mum and dad will get knokced over by a car on the way home from work

i cant stand odd numbers, if the volume on my stereo is an odd number i have to change it or something bad will happen

before i go to bed i have to touch wood 4 times and then my head four times and pray, if i dont do it four times sumthin bad will happen, if i do it more that 4 times by mistake then i have to start agin to cancel it out

when i am doing tasks, if i dont complete them within so many seconds then i will die or something bad will happen

i cannot do normal things like go to to the shop cuz i am the fattest person ever, i have trouble staying alseep, i always have nightmares

am i just mad?
please please reply need advice
thankx 4 ur time

Old 09-24-2004, 11:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

*music23* HB User
Re: do i have an OCD?

That sure sounds like OCD to me. The obsessing, the compulsions... sounds exactly like it. There's not a whole lot else I can say besides get some help for this!!! Especially if it's bothering you or others. There are medications and psychotherapy that can help you.
Good luck.
Kristina

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread