It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2009, 03:06 AM   #1
(female)

gin0297 HB User
hopeless feeling

I just wonder why i have to have this and it all came on me after i lost my bf of whom i was suppost to get married to... its like i have no peace in my life at ALL what i have wrong with me is driving me nuts and i feel like no one would really love me, i feel like im never going to get married, im without a job now i take anxiety med 2 times daily and 2 different antidepressants and nothing works i even dink sometimes because i feel so hopeless.. i feel like God doesn't care for me anymore or even is there, i wonder why me and why do i have to go through this hell after all iv'e been through already.. i don't feel like a normal person i wish i could think right i feel so hopeless that i just want to give up and drink... how could anyone want to be with someone who is going through hell and takes all this med and is a very weak person... sadly i use to not be, i use to be the strong one. i'm so down right now i just had to come here and write not that it will do me anymore good then anything else has because i've been to a counsilor maybe not the best one in the world since she didnt talk alot but i'm at my roads end just feeling like why me, why this, i just want to be happy like i use to be and go on with my life with not this hanging over my shoulders... and what hurts is me thinking if the guy i was dating new all the pain i go through each day he wouldn't blink an eye at me... i feel so unloved because of that reason... i feel that way... does this stuff ever get any better? i dont want to drink my problems away for an hour i just wish for one thing to not have this and to be nomal and happy, can ANYONE relate to me? >>>> Broken

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
(female)

mj21 HB User
Re: hopeless feeling

You know what, I understand that feeling. The feeling that you are a weak person, helpless, and hopeless. It's hard to even say anything because the thoughts that we are having are distortions that our minds make up. We aren't as terrible as we view ourselves. I just have to hope that things turn around for you and me

Closed Thread