It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
(female)

TearZ HB User
Question OCD med & sleeping pills?

Hi Guys,

We all know that mixing medication is a big NO NO but i still need to ask this question.

I have currently been prescribed on SERTRA 50 for my ocd/anxiety & depression. They have started me on half a tablet for 1week and after 1week i will be taking a full tablet.

I take them in the morning as this pill has given me insomnia, so i figured im no good being over tierd so i went to the pharmacy and bought RESTAVIT it helps you sleep like a baby BUT the symptoms arnt so great when you wake up.

Before i was put on STERTRA 50 the RESTAVIT tablets just me me drowsy,heavy etc but this morning while getting ready for work i felt like i was spinning around the room, felt like i was going to throw up, felt all the paws in my skin heat up sweating like a pig! i had to lay down for 10min but felt ok after that.

The pharmacist said that its ok that i take RESTAVIT as im taking SERTRA 50 in the morning so they shouldnt be clashing together.

Can anyone else giving me their opinon on this? I dont want to over dose myself or anything.....

Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread