It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #1
(female)

raghavan HB User
disturbing ocd thought

hi recently i had many negative thoughts. but the most disturbing was that one day i was fighting with my co worker in my office and scolded him severely . I told about this fight to my hubby also . The next day i was happily going out with my husband . Then suddenly a thought struck me that i am in love with my coworker . my head became heavy and i started thinking that what really i am doing that .i even told my parents about this and they told this is my imagination . But the thoughts became stronger and stronger that i became very silent in my office and don't even turn to my coworkers side. The thought thread further intensified that i feel whether i am convinced by this . I too think that if that man goes out of the office i will feel for him. The thoughts seem that much real . I too think that i lost all my love for my husband . He is a very good person. For the past two months i have these thoughts . I cant even come out of these intrusions easily and constantly seeking reassurance from my parents.but that too dint convince me.If i see that person my mind says you are liking him . I even told my parents that i am thinking it really, thats why i am not able to come out of it.I dont know whether it is real or imagination .please suggest whether it is OCD

Old 01-07-2010, 03:25 AM   #2
(female)

diva2008 HB User
Re: disturbing ocd thought

this is definately Relationship OCD. I get this alot. just gotta let the thoughts pass by. Distraction is the key!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread