It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
(male)

alex893 HB User
Rocd - a few questions

For all of you ROCDers out there, have you experienced anything like these?

Do you tend to notice negative qualities about your partner?

We all check on how we arefeeling constantly, bUt have you ever checked and found yourself feeling really good for a moment? Like you don't feel numb at all, it's like your back to your old self. But moments after you realize you feel good the bad starts rushnig back.

Have you ever felt your rocd "move"?

Like instead of you worrying about loving it might turn around and suddenly make you worry about your partner not loving you.

Old 07-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
(male)

Sunshower1980 HB User
Re: Rocd - a few questions

Hey,

I have it all the time. My ROCD comes and lasts long and then it goes away but sometimes I feel this "moves" that comes and goes. Ufff, I wish to be like other people. Read my thread I posted few days ago and tell me what do you think. I suffer a lot lately.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread