It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
(male)

curt70 HB User
just need to talk, having a nightmare of a time

Good morning, I was here last year from Nov and Dec. With such terrible ocd , my obsessions were based on never getting better again, having a chronic illness like ocd that I have to deal with forver and also now just turning 40, i feel like all this stree is gonna hurt my body. I keep in shape and work out but this cannot be good. It feels so scary because when i get into one of these terrible rutts all I do is do my compulsions. Which exist of ruminating constantly about the rutt i am in(even when doing someting i enjoy i get like this), and when i can;t be at work i go for long walks by myself and constantly assure myself i will be ok, that this terrible nightmare i am in right now cannot last forever. It seems like i get into one of these at least once a year and they last usually for a month and a half to 2 months. I always somehow get out and I never know why.. Now, when I get out I do not mean i get out and don't have ocd. I will always have ocd until there is a cure. But the ocd does not bother me and I am able to keep it on the backburner and live a pretty decent, comfortable life. Just want to know if anyone else goes into bad episodes like this and then just somehow gets out/? By the way I am on Prozac 60mg and 1 ativan daily

Closed Thread