It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2010, 09:25 PM   #1
(female)

GoddessOfMoon HB User
Red face breathing and blinking problems

for the past couple months, i've been having ongoing obsessions with my breathing. i can't let go of it no matter how hard i try it seems. these days, it's only been about an hour or two in one day that i've been completely relaxed and not hung up on breathing or blinking. it goes on every day, but the thing is. i've learned to overcome the breathing when that was the problem alone, but then i went on to blinking, and it's been making things really complicated. i've been worrying about breathing and blinking combined. it puts me on overload, and then it just stresses me out. i'll feel stressed out even when i'm not necessarily thinking of it just because i know this is a problem. i try to focus on doing things, but i have an unwanted thought that i did not do what i wanted to do right because i noticed my breathing or blinking or felt nervous while i was doing it. that's making things harder on me, and that keeps the breathing and blinking problems going. it's been every day for the past couple months, since august. i started getting bad ocd problems last january, and they've only changed and become on and off since. last january, my ocd was so bad that i couldn't even eat or sleep. it's not so bad now, but it still annoys me because i've been getting headaches from it everyday.

Closed Thread