It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
(female)

cutieloli HB User
Question Awful thoughts that I dont mean?

Lately, some awful thoughts have been drifting in my head that I don't mean at all. Like when I'm at church a random a random thought like "F*** Jesus" or something like that pops in my head. I DONT MEAN THAT AT ALL.
Its like subconciously I'm really a bad person. And like that when I see someone I like a random thought comes in my head like "I hate you."

And yet again, these thoughts have no connection to how I really feel about things! I feel horrible and guilty afterwords because some of the thoughts are just so messed up. I am just in a tizzy that I can't control my own thoughts and that is one of the few things that other people get to control.

I am not at all a spiteful person and I don't know why this is happening to me.

Please help! I feel like such a wierdo. Has anyone else experienced this?

(P.S. I have ADD, depression, anxiety, and OCD)

Old 10-27-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
(female)

givemenovacaine HB User
Re: Awful thoughts that I dont mean?

It's ok I have these thoughts too. I as well have depression and anxiety. I think that everyone kinda thinks like this at times. We all get mad at people and let the first impression be the lasting impression instead of seeing things from their point of view. I am not a spiteful person either, but I have had thoughts about killing people, saying mean things about them in my head, etc. Trust me though, you do not sound like a bad person to me at all. You sound like a caring person. It sounds to me like it's the depression talking too. Depression makes everyone pessimistic. Try not to worry so much. You're not a wierdo. Trust me

The following user gives a hug of support to givemenovacaine:
cutieloli (10-27-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2010, 12:31 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

eddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB User
Re: Awful thoughts that I dont mean?

I thought I was the only one until I found out my sister has the same problem one night--both have had it for years, but never knew we shared the same problem.

I hate it, too!!! You know you don't mean the thoughts, but it's like you're subconciously trying to sabatoge yourself or something!!!

I got the depression, anxiety, ocd stuff, too--for a long time.

Guess it's a part of that.

You are a GOOD person--or you wouldn't be worried about the bad thoughts.......

Closed Thread