It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2011, 06:58 AM   #1
(male)

motox910 HB User
o.c.d. is killing my relationship

........I was diagnosed with o.c.d. at16 years of age....at first it started off as checking hairstyles to the point where i couldnt leave the house untill i got an answer in my head(even though it always changed later).....as i got older it was always something new i obssesed over,iv even gone though the hypocondriac stages with thinking the worst was wrong with my body,but the last few years its targeted on being paranoid that my g/f is doing something behind my back or wants her ex back.....its really bad,and i ask her the same repeated questions over and over and over,and even if i got what would be a solid answer the o.c.d. comes back later and doubts it and it starts the cycle over again.....iv even gotten to the point were i do stupid things in order to catch her in the act........and ill go to great lengths to get an answer,its gotten so bad at times that i wish she would cheat on me or thatid catch her just to finally realease the o.c.d................has anyone else dealt with this form of o.c.d. before???????

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Could I have relationship OCD? prettyhowtown Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 24 06-09-2011 02:53 AM
Relationship OCD or something else? sr058632 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 7 07-17-2010 06:15 PM
New... and think I have relationship OCD. HELP! Kruder Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 1 02-13-2009 10:55 AM
OCD Relationship brysen7 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 36 09-01-2008 06:40 PM
It really is killing me inside... -Laura- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 4 08-15-2007 07:59 PM