It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
(female)

kalyspice HB User
Is this normal and considered OCD?

So I have had previous thoughts for over 6 months that I finally got to go away. I was very happy for over a month and all was good. Well I read something the other day that kind of upset me, and I couldnt finish it. I thought about it every once in awhile for a couple of days. Yesterday I was looking at a picture on the computer, and for some reason I thought about something, and I had to look at the picture to see what I thought.. But it was so wrong of me to do that. Now i feel terrible because after it happened I was extremely upset, and now the whole thing about me thinking and looking is making me feel like im some psyco, or crazy person. I cant shake this feeling that Im a terrible person.. why did this happen again. Im having such a hard time letting this go.

I dont want this to ever happen to me again, ive never experienced anything like it before.

** I didnt go back to look at the picture it was still up in front of me. It was similiar to my other thoughts kind of.. but I got ths thought while already looking at the picture, and when it happened i thought : what...and because i was already looking at it i got my answer. But i feel terrible..I dont like what I thought. so does this mean, that I truly am not a terrible person.. ?? Please Help ****

Last edited by kalyspice; 01-15-2011 at 05:19 AM. Reason: further explanation

Closed Thread