It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
(male)

kaiser100 HB User
Great healer, very effective for OCD

Hi, I would like to share my experience with OCD and the great success I have had with a healer in CT who has helped people with all sorts of psychological issues.

I have struggled with OCD, mostly in the form of obsessions with a few compulsions, for 15 years, since I was 16. To make a very long and tortuous story short, after several traumatic events I was in a state of constant anxiety and despair, massive panic attacks, suicidal thoughts, and seemingly every manner of severe obsession in existence. I probably would have either ended up drugged out of my mind in a mental hospital or I would have killed myself had it not been for a healer I found in CT called Tom Adams of Eastern Healing Arts. It sounds unbelievable, and many people probably won't believe it, but he is able to work with people's minds from a distance - any distance, I live 500 miles away from him - and over the last few years break the stranglehold of even the strongest obsessions. By no means am I 100% but I am a far cry from where I started from when I thought there was no escape.

I have been involved in the health care system and healing field from both a traditional and alternative view for years and years, and can say with confidence that this person does some of the best work I have ever encountered. He is not cheap but for those who can afford this I highly recommend it. Feel free to ask me whatever questions you want about this.

It is not some New Age flaky crap, it is the real deal, and this is coming from someone with a highly skeptical mind (as is pretty par for the course for someone with OCD!). < edited >

Last edited by kaiser100; 01-19-2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Please do not post unapproved website links, per Posting Policy. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread